BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Brett T.
You can't go wrong with Oscar Mayer bacon! As someone who raises pigs and is pretty spoiled with quality pork, this is one of the few store bought brands of bacon I will eat. It is always top notch!
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
To begin with, I usually eat turkey bacon because it is better tasting and less fat. I really enjoy Oscar Mayer products but not the bacon. I don't like my bacon to taste like syrup and all the fat on the bacon is nasty!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
This bacon is really good. I love buying there bacon it taste really good sometimes it has a lot of fat but it's okay because it's still tasty it can be easily eaten with multiple food. It can be eaten for dinner or breakfast .
Maria S.
This is my go to bacon! It taste absolutely delicious. I know some bacon ends up to dry or just doesn't have enough flavor, but with this brand that's never the case!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
It's the brand we all grew up with. It tastes great, has good fat to meat ratio, and you can't get enough of it. Perfect as a side for breakfast, blt for lunch or dinner, and if you're truly a bacon enthusiast, in cookies or cupcakes as a sweet and savory dessert.
Emily  L.
Perrysburg, OH
No matter how you like your bacon, soft or crispy, you can't go wrong with Oscar Mayer! Its definitely a food staple in my household... Great for many different recipes and tends not to shrink in size like other brands do!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Having a bad day? Bacon. Bills got you down? Bacon. Family not getting along? Bacon. What more can I say? Bacon is great and tastes yummy. Our weekend breakfast always includes some because everyone just looooves bacon.
Jessica G.
Athens, Ga
I've grown up eating only Oscar Mayer products so of course I love their bacon. I don't eat bacon too often, but when I do, I get Oscar Mayer. I like how it's not too fatty and the taste is just right. Highly recommend!
Lakesha K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My son loves this bacon, while my husband finds it too thin and overly salty. As a stay at home mom, I make this for my son's breakfast. It cooks up really crispy and doesn't have a lot of fat as compared to other bacons
Autumn G.
Hadley, MI
Everyone in my house loves bacon. Even my dog...who knows the word and goes crazy when it is said. Which is often in my house. We are all extreme bacon lovers. The Oscar Mayer bacon is awesome. Mostly because...well...I think it is hard to mess up bacon...lol
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?