BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Jessica M.
Bordentown, NJ
Oscar Mayer Bacon is simply delicious. There is never a bad application to have bacon. From savory dishes, salads, wrapping other meat in bacon, even sweet applications like chocolate covered bacon are all good ways to enjoy bacon.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This is super yummy! I honestly don't think I have met a person who doesn't like bacon and while this can be pricey it's the best brand. There is so many things you can do with bacon from eating it after it's cooked to adding it to salads and meals.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Not a big fan of bacon never have been. I have purchased these in the past but not for myself but for my husband to make burgers or for breakfast. They are pretty expensive and not a lot come in the package for the price that I'm paying
Kayla B.
Derby, CT
Seemingly less fatty than other brands and a richer taste, this Oscar Mayer Bacon is a must have in my home. Used at breakfast to pair with eggs or to wrap around chicken at dinner or a delicious blt, this is definitely the better of the different bacon brands out there.
Emily B.
Lafayette, IN
I lvoe bacon in all its forms but I personally LOVE Oscar Mayer's turkey bacon. It is still as delicious as regular bacon but a lot healthier for you. It tastes great in any situation where regular bacon is used, especially BLT's.
Patrick B.
Moreno Valley
Bacon is basically the only type of pork that I'll eat because pork has way too much fat on it and is too salty. But bacon has just the right amount of fat, especially Oscar Mayer brand bacon. I love bacon, the only problem is trying not to eat the whole package at once!
Brett T.
You can't go wrong with Oscar Mayer bacon! As someone who raises pigs and is pretty spoiled with quality pork, this is one of the few store bought brands of bacon I will eat. It is always top notch!
linda p.
smithfield, NC
I love Oscar mayer products, especially bacon. wonderful salty bacon goodness. bacon is the most wonderful condiment of all for a sandwich! love this stuff. not too much fat on this brand and not overly salty. cooks very evenly
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
This is my brand of choice when I purchase bacon; the name is reliable, & I feel like I'm getting a good value & a good product. I always buy center-cut bacon because I read that it's less unhealthy, though I'm not sure if that's true...
Kristy M.
First off, it's Oscar Mayer! Where else would you go?

A good variety of plain or flavored bacon and they've got different meats to choose from too. My personal favorite it the classic thin cut, super crispy cooked bacon. Yum.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart