BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Jamie M.
Riverview, FL
I am a fan of Oscar Mayer products- from their adorable weinermobile to hot dogs and now this bacon. It tastes good and is often priced lower than other options in the supermarket. In a few minutes you have a delicious addition to a breakfast meal or a sandwich!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
This is a great quality bacon that is always consistent! I like that I'm able to find this no matter what store I go to, and typically I can catch it on sale. It's a great bacon to use in recipes or eat on it's own. I don't find it to be too salty or too fatty.
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
I hate the fat that a lot of bacon has but with the Oscar Mayer center cut bacon I feel better about eating bacon. It is lean but not too lean that it looses any of its awesome flavor. My husband and three kids can easily eat an entire package in one sitting.
Shannon P.
Astoria , NY
I love their bacon although there is so much fat even though that is the point of bacon. I feel turkey bacon is the best and Oscar Meyer is my favorite kind of turkey bacon. it is very lean and has minimal fat if you are looking to be healthy. although if you plan to cook I guess why not go for the pork bacon. don't forget to put this as a helpful review.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Wouldn't choose any other brand for bacon! The quality of bacon is about as good as it gets for store brand. Smidge more costly than other brands but overall worth the little extra money!
Mary-Anne B.
Arlington, TX
This is probably by far the best bacon out on the market. Great selection, not too much fat content, and when cooked up not a lot of grease like you get from other bacons. Hardwood smoked flavor is awesome especially when making bacon & egg breakfast muffins.
Nicole e.
Hamilton, OH
Oscar Meyer bacon is my favorite and my families also. It's fresh, crispy and tastes great! I'll use it not just for breakfast but I also wrap it around pork chops and bake in the oven.
Cassidy E.
Clarksville, IN
Who doesn't love bacon? I could seriously eat bacon every single day and not get tired of it. This is pretty much the only brand of bacon I'll buy - it cooks nicely and doesn't feel or taste rubbery. In fact, writing this review has put me in the mood for bacon - think I'll go cook some up right now!! =)
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
I love bacon. I make these all the time and my mom sometimes makes it for me in the morning. I like this brand because it isn't dry and it tastes really unlike other brands. Even though it might not be good for you it's still good for your taste buds.
Ricky Z.
Cape Coral, FL
The fact that I see bad grades for this bacon is saddening.. true.. not the greatest bacon I have ever had, but Oscar Meyer always brings quality products and they did not miss the mark with their bacon! they needs a bacon mobile not just a wiener mobile!!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart