BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
I love bacon! Seriously! Oscar Mayer has done this right! I love it, tastes great, and is good on anything! I just wish it came in bigger packs for the price, which can be a little pricey if you can't afford to splurge on a $5 pack of bacon... But worth it if you can!
Jaime J.
I love bacon! Bacon by itself, bacon in recipes, on salads. There's nothing with bacon I wouldn't try! This is a great brand, although not always the cheapest. This is one of those mid-price and mid-qquality type of foods. If you're too thrifty then wait until a sale and get come because it's so good.
Sloane Z.
Memphis, TN
I like this bacon and still eat it most mornings, but lately I've been annoyed by the inconsistency of the product. Sometimes the bacon will be consistently nice thick slices and others the slices will be paper thin and fall apart when I take it out of the packaging.
Alexandra V.
Je les aime trop. J'adore le bacon <3. Ca sent trop bon et c'est surtout délicieux. Ce que moi je fais, c'est que je l'enroue autour d'un fromage de chèvre et je cuit le tout, et je met ça dans une petite salade. Miam miam
John D.
Mediapolis, IA
I hardley ever buy his brand of bacon as it's generally twice the price at stores in our area. Oscar Mayer has great products but I don't see paying the difference. Occasionaly the stores will run good specials and we will load up the freezer. I regulary buy Mariah thick sliced smoked Bacon for about $3 a pound.
Marlene C.
Bacon...bacon....bacon. what can I say. who doesn't love Bacon. Any kind of bacon, Thick, thin, smoked, flavored. Oscar Mayer's bacon... yummmy. yummy. I could eat bacon all day. I used to cook a pound and put it in plastic baggies and take it for snacks.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Love me some bacon. Whether it be on a blt or just plain. Extra crispy bacon please. I could eat it all day long if someone would let me. I just hate frying bacon and it always makes your house smell like it for hours but its worth it because it taste so wonderful.
Kristyn T.
I used to buy a more expensive package because it was better quality but Oscar Mayer has since discontinued it. Don't remember what they called it, just how it was package. Their bacon is still good, but not as good as it used to be. Oh well, still good in a BLT!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
This is a great quality bacon that is always consistent! I like that I'm able to find this no matter what store I go to, and typically I can catch it on sale. It's a great bacon to use in recipes or eat on it's own. I don't find it to be too salty or too fatty.
Kate L.
Delmar, NY
I hate the fat that a lot of bacon has but with the Oscar Mayer center cut bacon I feel better about eating bacon. It is lean but not too lean that it looses any of its awesome flavor. My husband and three kids can easily eat an entire package in one sitting.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?