BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
I love bacon! Bacon by itself, bacon in recipes, on salads. There's nothing with bacon I wouldn't try! This is a great brand, although not always the cheapest. This is one of those mid-price and mid-quality type of foods. If you're too thrifty then wait until a sale and get come because it's so good!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Oscar Meyer bacon has been used in this household for many years. It's always fresh, easy to use and priced just right. Whether your frying it up for breakfast or wrapping it around some big sea scallops in the oven, you will not be disappointed. That hardwood smoke flavor really seasons it perfectly.
Shannon M.
Redondo Beach, CA
First off I love everything about bacon the smells the tastes the variety in ways it can be cooked its amazing. I have had this bacon before and its pretty good. My dad wont buy it because he'd rather pay 3 bucks for bacon but the one he does buy is damn good lol. so this product can be a bit pricey for poor type families but its still a great product
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
Who does not like bacon? Sometimes this brand can be a bit pricey (any type of bacon is going to be pricey) depending on what store you go to. This brand has a really nice flavor to it, it's cut not too thick but not too thin either, unlike some brands that just burn away because they're too thin.
Lorna R.
I have to have bacon in my house in my house its a must.
We have bacon for breakfast or lunch and dinner.
I love breakfast for dinner. So good!
I love bacon in my burgers and salads and mashed or bake potato. The recipes are endless.
We enjoy the flavor and you cannot just have 1. They are delicious!
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
A favorite for our family rather it be for breakfast or dinner. A great value and a good cut which makes for a great sandwich. Pulls apart easily and tastes great with a rich maple hardwood smell and overall great flavor. Yes, I would buy again!
Lorren S.
Springfield, MO
As a bacon lover, I can't give this an F. But I really don't "like" any of Oscar Mayer's bacon options. It's extremely fatty, kind of bland tasting..which is odd to me. Idk. Given the option of this for less money, or Hormel's Black Label for double the price, I always go with the Black Label.
Jazzi S.
This bacon is great!! I'm a college student and this bacon is so great for adding to meals and making food more flavorful. You can fry it or microwave it and it tastes so great either way. I bought it several times.
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this stuff was good! I like my bacon thick and kind of chewy, none of this crispy burnt stuff. I found that this bacon cooked particularly well, not burning in the microwave, stove top, or oven! It was great, and very flavorful. I recommend giving it a go the next time you're out shopping for breakfast (or otherwise tasty) foods!
Melissa A.
Clifton, CO
This is the only bacon my family eats! It has a consistent flavor, and offers many varieties. The best two by far are center cut and thick cut. This brand even offers a low sodium variety for those who need to control their blood pressure.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart