Oscar Mayer Bacon Fully Cooked uploaded by Tomi Jo C.Oscar Mayer Bacon Fully Cooked uploaded by Lauren L.

BY OSCAR MAYER #10 in Bacon

Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
America's favorite.
100% Real Bacon.
Resealable Pouch.
20% more bacon same great taste.
11-13 Slices.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
If you hate cooking bacon on the stove top then this is the perfect alternative. Great taste, I prefer mine crispy so 30+ seconds and I have bacon for my bagel, baked potatoe or waffles. It can be on the pricey side now maybe because it's gotten more popular over the years for the convenience so I don't pick it up as often.
Veronica S.
I love using the Oscar Mayer pre-cooked bacon. I like that it's perfectly chewy bacon without the hassle of cooking it. I prefer using this for sandwiches where it stays cold. But it also tastes great being quickly heated up with breakfast
Candi C.
Charleston, WV
I could eat this every day! I seriously eat it at least 4-5 times a week. I keep a box at work and usually have it for breakfast when I don't have time to eat at home. I also love to eat it on sandwiches either at work or home. I also like to eat it by itself. I catch it on sale at Krogers often for $2.99, that is when I stock up. It gets so crispy in the microwave and I don't have to deal with grease or have a dirty pan to wash. It is one of my "must have" food items in my house! I highly recommend it!
Andrea B.
I like this bacon to have in the house at all times. Its nice to just be able to cook up a few pieces when the kids want it rather than a whole pound of it. Its quick, easy and no mess to worry about. Sometimes it is hard to get the pieces apart but not to bad.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
This is perfect bacon for when you are in a hurry to get to work. It's fully cooked, so you just hear it up and put it on your biscuit. Quick, and easy and is delicious.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
I honestly buy this every time I go to the grocery store. Bacon is amazing and who can deny getting it in 15 s made in the microwave? Yes, the consistency of the bacon is not as true as making it from the freezer but that is the trade off of this!! They are very easy to use, you just pop them in the microwave for 15 seconds and they are finished!! They have great flavor!! But be careful you do not overcook them too long
Lisa C.
Very convenient for busy Mom's, especially with morning rush time! Quick to make, taste great, and best part even the kids can heat it up. I know it seems like the "lazy" way of cooking bacon, but if you've ever fried up bacon you know first hand all the time, and mess that goes along with it
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the perfect pre-cooked bacon. I love breakfast food, and sometimes with my work schedule I don't have enough time to cook a whole meal. But with this pre-cooked bacon, all I have to do is cook a egg and pop this in the oven, and BAM I can make a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich in under ten minutes. And Oscar Mayer is my favorite brand of it!
Kristina Z.
Richland, WA
This bacon is definitely my favorite because it's already fully cooked! I usually just throw it in microwave for about 30 seconds to get it crispier and then add it into my sandwiches, it tastes amazing. Very easy and fast to make!
Ann-Marie P.
Favorite brand of bacon! This is easy to use in the morning when you don't have a lot of time, I just take out a slice or two and heat it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and then its ready! Plus its really tasty, because bacon!
Elizabeth P.
Redlands, CA
What else do you eat bacon with??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you make this in the microwave?