BY OSCAR MAYER #12 in Bacon

Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
America's favorite.
100% Real Bacon.
Resealable Pouch.
20% more bacon same great taste.
11-13 Slices.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I honestly buy this every time I go to the grocery store. Bacon is amazing and who can deny getting it in 15 s made in the microwave? Yes, the consistency of the bacon is not as true as making it from the freezer but that is the trade off of this!! They are very easy to use, you just pop them in the microwave for 15 seconds and they are finished!! They have great flavor!! But be careful you do not overcook them too long
Lisa C.
Very convenient for busy Mom's, especially with morning rush time! Quick to make, taste great, and best part even the kids can heat it up. I know it seems like the "lazy" way of cooking bacon, but if you've ever fried up bacon you know first hand all the time, and mess that goes along with it
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
This is my FAVORITE kind of bacon! It is the quickest and easiest to cook and always comes out perfect. I wish I could find boxes that carried more strips of bacon, because I can easily go through one of these myself! LOVE Ocsar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon!
Kristina Z.
COLLEGE PLACE
This bacon is definitely my favorite because it's already fully cooked! I usually just throw it in microwave for about 30 seconds to get it crispier and then add it into my sandwiches, it tastes amazing. Very easy and fast to make!
Stephanie H.
If you're looking for a quick bacon solution, this is a great solution. I like this bacon because it's already cooked and can quickly be heated in the microwave. Perfect for paninis.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is perfect bacon for when you are in a hurry to get to work. It's fully cooked, so you just hear it up and put it on your biscuit. Quick, and easy and is delicious.
Christle W.
This is good bacon if you are in a hurry. I like to put it on salads or have for a quick snack. There could be more flavor though, I have to salt and pepper it.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This is great for when you only need a few slices in a short amount of time.
Candi C.
Charleston, WV
I could eat this every day! I seriously eat it at least 4-5 times a week. I keep a box at work and usually have it for breakfast when I don't have time to eat at home. I also love to eat it on sandwiches either at work or home. I also like to eat it by itself. I catch it on sale at Krogers often for $2.99, that is when I stock up. It gets so crispy in the microwave and I don't have to deal with grease or have a dirty pan to wash. It is one of my "must have" food items in my house! I highly recommend it!
Robin M.
North Las Vegas, NV
Not cooked enough for me. If you put it in the microwave for a few minutes it gets better. It is convenient for putting on burgers. It's flavor is okay but not as good as fresh cooked bacon. It is more expensive per pound than uncooked bacon. I would buy it again when in a crunch for time.
Elizabeth P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What else do you eat bacon with??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Can you make this in the microwave?