BY OSCAR MAYER #2 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I sadly give bacon two stars because after becoming more health contentious I know how bad it is for you. It's affordable as far as price but if you read the labeling. I don't think it's worth it. Instead look to alternatives such as turkey bacon or a possible vegan option.
Maria E.
Ontario
Just love bacon if i could eat all day I would. It goes well on my salad and my sandwiches just taste a whole lot better with it on. As for breakfast I need at least 4 bags to truly enjoy our family breakfast time. I use it in my thanksgiving stuffing every year.
Kaitlyn ⚓.
Wilmington, NC
I personally hate cooking real bacon cause of how much the grease pops, but with my jalepeno popper stuffed burgers wrapped in bacon I didn’t have a choice. This bacon had a couple of different ways to cook it. The flavor was wonderful!! The thickness of each slice was perfect! I will definitely stick to buying this brand.
Kamrey B.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy this brand of bacon a lot. We use it for breakfast and dinner. I recently made potato soup and used it for the toppings and inside of the soup. I usually get it from Walmart or any local grocery store, the prices are lower than others that’s why I like this brand so much
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Foodie Expert
This bacon is really good. I love buying there bacon it taste really good sometimes it has a lot of fat but it's okay because it's still tasty it can be easily eaten with multiple food. It can be eaten for dinner or breakfast .
Monica P.
Wheatfield, IN
This is the main factor in making my chicken alfredo lasagna perfect. I fry it until crispy and then cook my chicken in the grease and then my onions garlic and heavy cream in the grease. This bacon is perfection for a good meal.
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
Foodie Expert
This bacon is hit or miss, depends what you plan on using the bacon for. Some packages are super fatty, while others are rich with meat. Use the back to determine if it's the package for you.
Aileen R.
Edinburg, TX
I made a delicious hot dog! The ingredients were cream cheese, cheddar cheese, weenies, jalapeños and last but not least the oscar Meyer bacon ! It was a bacon wrapped hot dog that was stuffed !
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
Oscar Mayer, Original, Fully Cooked Bacon, 2.52oz. (71g) Box (Pack of 4), by Oscar Mayer.
I just started buying this Original Oscar Mayer bacon variety, because the Hormel Microwavable uncooked bacon slices in four heavy plastic packages of four slices, is no longer available in my local Star Market. These Oscar Mayer bacon slices are very thin, almost paper thin, and are cooked about two thirds of the way through, a long ways from crispy, and more like cold cuts. You will still have to put them in the microwave or frying pan, but you will eliminate most of the greasy bacon smoke and grease spatter. You definitely have to pay a lot more than you would have to pay for a pound of uncooked bacon slices, but that is the price you pay for convenience. The pre-cooked bacon itself is reasonably lean, and tastes very good. Each slice contains about 107mg of Sodium (salt). I like four slices per serving, and at 428mg, and that is about the same amount of salt that you would find in one of the lower salt hotdogs. That is still a lot of salt, and anyone on a low salt diet may want to restrict themselves to one or two slices per serving. Thankfully, this variety is not flavored with sugar. Processed foods in general contain far too much salt and sugar than is good for our health.
Dominique S.
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite EVERY time. Great flavor, super crispy, and not as fatty as many others. Love it! Even the low sodium bacon by OM is delicious and a staple in my house.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Foodie Expert
Favorite item to eat with bacon?