BY OSCAR MAYER #3 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I sadly give bacon two stars because after becoming more health contentious I know how bad it is for you. It's affordable as far as price but if you read the labeling. I don't think it's worth it. Instead look to alternatives such as turkey bacon or a possible vegan option.
DEVIN m.
Springfield
Review for: Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
I really like this bacon. I eat alot of bacon because I am on a keto diet and this is my go to brand. I can always count on this to be reasonably priced and delicious! I really cant say anything bad about it. I would recommed this to people who like bacon.
Tonya L.
It's about the only bacon I can say I love. Now if their prices are to high and no coupons then I will buy other brands other than Oscar Mayer but for the most part it's the only kind I buy. Love the taste of their bacon over any other brand I've tried.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
Love this bacon and the price is reasonable when on sale. I love to use this bacon and cheese drip with salsa to make my famous chi dip for any occasions. The flavor is excellent when used in my dip above.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
Love this bacon taste good but although it gets small when you cook still good i usually get eggs and get two breads and eat the sandwich like that or get two waffles and put bacon in the middle taste good !
Kristen R.
Review for: Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
This is by far the best bacon! My entire family loves it! Bacon in general is a little pricey right now, but this is worth it. It cooks greats and has the best flavor.
Shatoya D.
Review for: Bacon, Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
Who doesn’t love this bacon? This is good quality, nicely sliced and delicious! It’s literally in every grocery store and you can add bacon to just about anything!!
Monica P.
Wheatfield, IN
This is the main factor in making my chicken alfredo lasagna perfect. I fry it until crispy and then cook my chicken in the grease and then my onions garlic and heavy cream in the grease. This bacon is perfection for a good meal.
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
This bacon is hit or miss, depends what you plan on using the bacon for. Some packages are super fatty, while others are rich with meat. Use the back to determine if it's the package for you.
Heather W.
Oscar Mayer, Original, Fully Cooked Bacon, 2.52oz. (71g) Box (Pack of 4), by Oscar Mayer.
I just started buying this Original Oscar Mayer bacon variety, because the Hormel Microwavable uncooked bacon slices in four heavy plastic packages of four slices, is no longer available in my local Star Market. These Oscar Mayer bacon slices are very thin, almost paper thin, and are cooked about two thirds of the way through, a long ways from crispy, and more like cold cuts. You will still have to put them in the microwave or frying pan, but you will eliminate most of the greasy bacon smoke and grease spatter. You definitely have to pay a lot more than you would have to pay for a pound of uncooked bacon slices, but that is the price you pay for convenience. The pre-cooked bacon itself is reasonably lean, and tastes very good. Each slice contains about 107mg of Sodium (salt). I like four slices per serving, and at 428mg, and that is about the same amount of salt that you would find in one of the lower salt hotdogs. That is still a lot of salt, and anyone on a low salt diet may want to restrict themselves to one or two slices per serving. Thankfully, this variety is not flavored with sugar. Processed foods in general contain far too much salt and sugar than is good for our health.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?