BY OSCAR MAYER #29 in Bacon

Oscar Mayer 100% Real Fully Cooked Bacon.
America's favorite.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Is this really worth what it cost. does it taste like bacon3 Answers
  • "great taste even when microwaved! " in 1 review
Jordan F.
This saves my life during the holidays when I make a lot of homemade stuffing. I just pop this in the microwave until its crispy then cut it up and toss it into my stuffing. Also very good sprinkled into quiche.
Taylor M.
Alma, MI
This is okay and works in a pinch when you may need it for like a quick bot but it is very salty and not the best bacon ever but like I said it works
Claudia S.
I would not say this is the best bacon ever because its not and it also gets really thin and small after cooking but overall it taste good not bad. also this is kind of pricey not worth what your paying for it though.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
I like that its microwaveable extremely easy to make in a time crunch. great taste even when microwaved!
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I buy these all the time to made a quick BLT sandwich with. They are easy to just toss in the microwave. You do need to cook them a bit longer than the package says tho in order to make them crisp like I like them.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Thin crispy and heats up extremely quickly. I love using it to make BLT's on hot summer nights or when I nedd a quick dinner for the family!
Janette F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Everything tastes better with bacon, right? Many may think that this already cooked bacon is fake tasting and plastic, quite the contrary, but only if it's cooked right. This fully cooked bacon works perfectly for me, the home cook, when I don't want to mess up my stove top or oven with fat splashed everywhere. Don't' get me wrong, there's nothing better than the smell of bacon sizzling away in the pan on a Sunday morning and this bacon will give you a little smell that comes from your microwave, but again, not that smell that makes your mouth water. How this bacon works for me is, if I need a topping of crumbled bacon, let's say for a quick cobb salad, this works perfectly. Plate, paper towel, microwave, 30 seconds, done. But don't overcook it, because it will be rubbery and not very appetizing. But the bottom line is, if you are looking for the best bacon for breakfast, buy uncooked, if you're looking for the crispy topping, this is your bacon.
Brianna M.
Walker, MI
Not a huge fan of this precooked bacon. It does not give the same flavor and texture of the prepared bacon.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
I lovve bacon and i bought this and fell in love with it.. its crispy and still hold its shape when you put it in the microwave... precooked bacon is fine with BLTs and hamburgers and breakfast and etc it still good and i would definitely buy it again highly recommend
Suzy W.
Green Bay, Wi
As a married college student this was perfect for the person/family on the go. If you still wanted something with flavor this is the thing! But if you want the real deal and have the time to cook, go all out and cook some raw bacon. This a good substitute, but only if you don't have the time or ability to cook the real deal.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
Is this really worth what it cost. does it taste like bacon