BY OSCAR DE LA RENTA

A lovely floral fragrance that captivates the heart with a blend of tuberose, jasmine, roses, lavender, ylang-ylang and spices. Basil, Jasmine, Lavender And Sandalwood, An Exotic Scent. see more...

Jamie M.
Milan
I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It is honestly the only one I consistently wear. It is light yet odorful. My husband bought me a big one for Christmas last year that will take me forever to get through. I can't love it enough!!!
Leslie S.
This is my mother's perfume. When I was younger and she worked full time, she would wear it every day. Now she reserves it for special occasions. It's not too strong, not too sweet or flowery, but not too musky either. It's perfect. While it may still be a little old for me now, I know that one day it will be my go to perfume as well.
Erika G.
My mom loves this perfume. I like it and do agree that it smells great but it's not my smell, lol b
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
This perfume will always be a childhood memory of mine , My mother always had a bottle on hand therefore it now has a spot in my collection. Classic scent , light and breezy and it's long lasting , comes in various sizes
shelley s.
Beautiful classic fragrance. Its powerful, full bodied, strong and long lasting. In fact I think this is one of the longest lasting scents I've ever used. It reminds me of winter and was my first adult perfume. I can smell this perfume on a woman a block away. Timeless.