Oscar de la Renta So De La Renta Eau De Toilette uploaded by Marvelis T.

BY OSCAR DE LA RENTA

So de la Renta opens with crystalline fruity and floral essences. It floods you with the aroma of fresh white blooms accompanied by stylish fruits; mainly the graceful melon and kiwi are very distinctive. A bit of warm oriental spark is provided by a drop of cardamon. The heart of this eau de toilette is then purely floral, and in the middle of this essence you can find a line of cooling, sweet white flowers, lotus, and gardenia. It contains also mysterious and softly oriental jasmine. Its base is formed by vanilla and delicate plum, and these essences dress So de la Renta fragrance in a tender and soft veil, making it original and intimate.

Fragrance Notes:

Base notes: Musk, Plum, Vanilla

Middle notes: Daffodil, Gardenia, Jasmine, Lotus, Tuberose

Top notes: Cardamom, Freesia, Gardenia, Kiwi, Mango, Melon, Tangerine

Marvelis T.
I was given this perfume as a gift for Mother's Day and I honestly did not think I would like it. I'm so glad that I was so wrong! It smells so wonderful, it has a light floral scent and smells so good and familiar. It actually reminds me of channel chance, which is my all time favorite perfume! So if you don't want spend a ton of money on an everyday perfume I say this is definitely the way to go.
Karen P.
Bronx, NY
I grew up with Oscar de la renta perfumes información have the big bottle of this version and it my favorite , I love the sent is not to strong it's just prefect and nice.
Mihaela M.
Delicate eau de toilette, I really like the fragrances!!! It is fresh and so romantic! I like flowery, fruits, exotic fragrances!

Amazon