BY OSCAR DE LA RENTA

Oscar de la Renta’s first perfume is as timeless as the house’s designs. The eau de toilette opens with a bouquet of florals that blend with its sweet, musky heart and base notes. Make it your signature scent.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top: Orange Blossom, Basil, Coriander, Galbanum, Peach, Gardenia
• Heart: Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Tuberose, Rose, Rosemary, Cyclamen, Lavender, Orchid
• Base: Opoponax, Carnation, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Lavender, Amber

• What would this cost and where can I purchase it1 Answers
Oscar de la Renta Oscar EDT Spray
  • "THIS PRODUCT SHOULD HAVE MORE REVIEWS ITS A VERY GOOD PERFUME AND JUST WITH ONE SPRAY YOU SMELL GREAT!" in 1 review
Alma R.
Seattle , WA
I remember my mom having this fragrance growing up. I used to play with the bottle on her vanity. Seeing this brings back great memories. I don't care if it smells like old ladies now compared to modern fragrances. Total classic and it will always remind me of my mom.
Alisha K.
Arlington, WA
I don't know how this doesn't have any reviews.. this perfume is amazing. growing up this was the only scent my mother would wear, and now as an adult I love this stuff, it alwasy smells so classy and elegant. and the price isn't too steep either :)
Taylor W.
Bennett, CO
Such a timeless fragrance. It is admittedly stronger, and more musky, but beautiful. It makes me think of a lavish woman wearing a fur coat and pearls LOL
Sacred R.
Las Vegas
I received this as a Christmas gift last year and I adore it. It is my every day fragrance, having forgotten about my other scents I wear for now lol
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Back in the day, this used to my my go-to fragrance. I loved it so much!! I have forgotten now what it smells like, but I may have to find it again.
Devon M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
As a kid, this was one of my Mom's signature scents. I loved when she would wear this because I knew it meant we were going somewhere special.
Rosanne I.
A classic scent. I've used it off and on for decades. It doesn't irritate my sinuses. Plus it smells fantastic.
Daimarys A.
Christine L.
Oscar de la Renta Oscar EDT Spray is an amazing perfume. It has a very beautiful smell that lasts all day. Not to strong, just enough for everyone to enjoy.
Pamela V.
Perth
the sent is very luxurious and beautiful. Definitely recommend this  perfume. one of my favourites, the smell is very clean and refreshing while still makes you feel feminine. you can purchase it from heaps of stores and yeh i definetly recomend this
Victoria
Long Pond, PA
What would this cost and where can I purchase it