BY OSCAR DE LA RENTA ESPIRIT D'OSCAR

Kit Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz. Body Lotion 1.6 Oz. Shower Gel 1.6 Oz Basil, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandalwood. An Exotic Scent. see more...

Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
I had recently gotten this as a birthday present and honestly wasn't expecting much but once I opens it the scent was amazing I tried it on to see if it would last and it lasted me the whole day without re-applying again would definitely consider to buy it again in the future
Bonnie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Oscar De La Renta perfumes. They are so feminine, never too strong. The price is a little high, but it will last such a long time. I bought mine at Macy's. The packaging and the bottle is beautiful, very appealing. I recommend it, you can't go wrong.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say this fragrance is wonderful! I love how I only need a few sprays and it lasts all day!! Definitely a must have if you love feminine fragrance's.
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Smells amazing. My boyfriend got this for my just because. It is a great gift I live it and will definitely purchase more.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
What a trio!! Love this product and it lasts all day on me. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten
Sharon C.
Worth every penny for all three products if you are going to buy this is the way to do it! Three in one!
Tattii P.
Always has been one of my favorite designers. But this perfume in particular is my ultimate favorite.
Yerica F.
Austin , Texas
The perfum is a favorite the mommy , is classic and elegant, very very fantastic.
Shannon H.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing perfume smells great. The perfume is Long lasting. As well the packaging it high quality. This product is a great value of Money. I recommend this item to everyone who is looking for a long lasting scent.
Nellie N.
Sweden
Luxe parfume for Woman. A very "adult" and sexy scent. I don't use it a lot but on a date i Will pick this!
Portia S.
Is this a good fragrance to buy
Yaline O.