BeautyFaceFace MakeupOscar De La Renta
Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010

Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010

by Oscar De La Renta

Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50 PA +++ 15g.Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion is the 1st youth skincare perfect complexion creator. All the correcting and skin-perfecting power of Dreamskin within a nomad case to activate, enhance and protect your skin perfection. Upon application, its benefi cial texture perfectly fuses with the skin to unify it transparency and the appearance of redness, shine and pores. The complexion is naturally fresh, matte and luminous under all circumstances. Day after day, the skin and complexion are naturally and beautifully enhanced. The skin is unified in transparency. Skin is fresh, matt and luminous. Spots are faded and pores are tightened. Skin is protected all day long, All skin types

Looking for the best cushion foundations! I have normal/combination skin and live in a hot and humid climate. I’m looking for something with medium coverage. I’ve been using Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010 which I like, but I know most Korean brands do it better!
Start your review of Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010!
Austin J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Light coverage and the perfect base for everyday wear. I have oily/combo skin and this lays perfect for me. I use the Dior Light Coverage brush to apply and finish with Mac SkinFinish powder lightly to set into place and this last all day. I use the Dior DreamSkin Primer under this as of recently & am loving the slightly dewy finish that provides when using the primer.
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this as my sunscreen after applying the Dior’s Dream Skin. The price is deep but it comes with An EXTRA refill. So basically what you are paying the most for is the storage, but afterwards all you need to buy are the refills. I need this since it’s a high SPF and I am constantly using certain acids and microneedling that causes sensitivity to the sun. This is a must need.
Karlee W.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like the ease of this product. It blends into my skin so well and gives me just enough coverage on good days. On days when I need a little more coverage, I use some concealer and set everything with powder. I do wish there were more colors available, but 010 works for me because it’s so sheer. Even though I use sunscreen underneath, I also love that this has extra SPF in it. It’s also good for traveling!
Tina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Was suggested by the Sephora sales rep. Love the application and light coverage of product. BUT, I’m not spending $82 on a small (w/refill) compact of foundation. Outrageous.
Giulia C.
Milano
Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010 uploaded by Giulia C.
One of my favorite foundation for summer! It’s very light and give me a natural look, also it contain SPF 50+ so I’ve not to put solar cream Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010
Heliz C.
Jena, Thüringen
Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010 uploaded by Heliz C.
amazing product Dior have done it once again it’s Heaven . This cream is applied with a little sponge and feels cool on the skin, leaving just a trace of colour, but covering any red marks or minor blemishes. The skin looks perfect without any other make up, but the cream provides a great base if you wish to use foundation. WonderfulOscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010 Sephora
Michelle­ ­.
Monheim, North Rhine
Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010 uploaded by Michelle­ ­.
Wunderschönes Produkt! Vereinheitlich das Hautbild. Habe sonst eine sehr ölige Haut aber hierdurch entstehen keine Problem über den Tag. Meine TZone bleibt matt. Würde es jedem empfehlen.
Andra-Carmina T.
Watford, Hertfordshire
Best skincare foundation cushion I’ve ever used and works amazing for my dry skin. It contains the dreamskin which is a skin perfector. +++
Larysa B.
Calgary, AB
Oscar De La Renta Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Cushion SPF50, 010 uploaded by Larysa B.
This is the only foundation pendant that I liked. Before that, I took others and thousands were very uncomfortable sponges. Very practical and convenient packaging, the consistency of the foundation is very soft and adjusts to your skin tone. I also want to note that the product is suitable for young skin
Teddy S.
I absolutely love it! When I bought it on sale had no idea how it works and when I tried it I was amazed by the way looks on my face, ever after turned into my most favorite products. It smooths and perfection my skin, minimize the pores and wrinkles, I had even people asking what I use, so my skin looks like this. It makes it look natural glowing, somehow younger and healthy. I usually use 00, sometimes 10 if I want a bit of coverage. The price is high, but I find it worth it. If you want a good coverage, this wouldn’t be the best choice.