Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum

by Oscar De La Renta

Dewy freesia, jasmine sambac and creamy sandalwood capture the allure of the modern Oscar de la Renta woman. Inspired by the heritage of the brand, Bella Blanca is a white floral fragrance that is as timeless and feminine as its muse.

Fragrance notes:
• Top: Freesia, Green Pear, Cassis, Mandarin
• Mid: Violet Leaves, Jasmine Sambac, White Roses, Dewy Muguet
• Dry: Ambrox, Creamy Sandalwood, Peach Skin Musk, Cashmere Must

Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum What are your thoughts on this? I tried it out in store and I do like the fragrance so I'm wondering if it's worth it to purchase.
Has anyone tried this perfume before? If so, how did you feel about it? Did you or did you not like it? And did it last long on you? I’m super interested in it based on the notes but I’m so picky about my perfumes that I really wanted to get someone’s opinion that has it or smelled it before I consider buying it. I would love to smell in store but hasn’t been stocked in my local stores that carry it. Thank you!
How much does this usually retail for ??
Start your review of Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum!
Edison, NJ
LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I got a sample from scentbird and it has a gorgeous floral, very sweet smell to it! It’s now my top 3 favorite perfumes out there! I’m so happy I came across this as a sample because I wouldn’t of ever known about it! It’s so seductive and it’s perfect to wear for day or night, even at the office. But still on a date or special night cuz my man fell in love when I had used the sample. Let’s say my night ended pretty amazing as well! 😊
Juneau, AK
Purchased at: Scentbird
this has more of a flower scent than anything but it smells amazing. Im usually not the type of person that would wear anything floral smelling but I really like this perfume. It settles nicely after you spray it on and it last through the day. I am very pleased I took a leap and bought this one on scentbird. Message me and I'll give you my code so you can try a scent for free ♥️. #perfume #scents #smellgood #scentbird #girls
Phoenix, AZ
I first smelled this on one of those sample pages and I fell instantly in love with this scent. I had to have it and went out and got it right away. I feel you can wear this scent almost anywhere! It gives me those rich girl vibes. I would definitely be buying another bottle when I'm done with mine
Atlanta
This what I presume Heaven smells like! The florals arent overpowering so it has a very mature edge to it. The staying power is remarkable as well. Perfume doesnt usually last long on me and this one can easily stay the whole day. Its definitely a head turner.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This scent is fresh and feminine and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way and this product is well worth the cost. If you buy from Sephora you can even get points toward your account! This is my go to scent for events and special occasions.
Flint, TX
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bridget T.
Hold cow. I got this in my scentbird subscription box and holy guacamole it smells like heaven!!!!! Really!!!! It is sweet, fruity and just the perfect touch of mushiness. Y’all. I can’t even. This instantly made me feel sexy when I spritzed it on.
Richmond , VA
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is light and can be worn for just about any occasion. I usually where it out to brunch or do a light spritz before a consultation with a customer. It is similar to daisy but has a warmer under tone.
San Dimas, CA
This is a sweet, juicy, fruity floral scent. It’s happy and vivacious if that makes sense. The scent is not musky or woody, it’s very bright and light and wearing it puts me in a joyful, flirty mood. I really love this scent!
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUME !! I received a small sample in my Birchbox a month or 2 ago and have been dying for more since. I just got a bottle and I’m so glad ! I always always get compliments when I wear this ! It’s so amazing!!
Navarre
This perfume is amazing. I use it all the time and get compliments each time. It’s so soft and light. I love it. I love the bottle and plan on keeping it to display in my beauty room even when it’s empty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Stefanie L. • 3 months ago
Macy’s & ULTA has it for $58.00 (they have 3 different sizes, $58, $78 & than $99) Walmart also showed up having it and they wanted $45 for the same $58 bottle from Macy’s and Ulta when I googled it myself so I can go purchase the full sized bottle! Beyond worth the $ and getting it, you won’t regret it I promise you that!