Is this a super floral or heavy scent?
Barksdale Afb, LA - il y a 5 mois

16 answers

Not at all heavy ... it is floral but also kind of fruity not that sweet ( I wouldn’t tolerate it) not overwhelming.
il y a 5 mois
It's soft and classic. I HATE heavy floral scents and this is my new spring/summer scent. It's sophisticated with out being overbearing. This is not your granny's floral.
il y a 5 mois
It is very floral but it’s not heavy, it’s pleasant
il y a 5 mois
It’s not heavy at all! One spray is perfect for work! I don’t think it’s heavy scented either. It’s got this hint of jasmine smell is which very very nice! The fruity scents are subtle!
il y a 5 mois
To me, it is quite heavy to start but doesn’t last that long. I found it floral forward for sure.
il y a 5 mois
It’s a super light sweet fragrance. Definitely amazing
il y a 5 mois
It's actually a very nice floral very slightly fruity smell. It is a great quality perfume and long lasting. Definitely not overwhelming! (Unless you spray to much). It almost instantly blends into your body's natural aroma and pleasantly boosts it! We all tried it on at my house and it smelled unique on each of us. Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum
il y a 5 mois
Not heavy at all but the scent stays, actually that is what I like that is not overwhelming!! Of course it depends on how people likes it. For me I don’t use heavy perfumes. So it is good as it is !
il y a 5 mois
It is in the floral side, it smells delicious, I loved it! But FOR ME AND MY TASTE i's not heavy at all!! It really depends on how sensible are you to certain smells. What for me is not heavy, it could be for you. But if you are into floral scents, you will definitely love this one 😉
il y a 5 mois
Very floral, but not heavy I’d say.