Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum

by Oscar De La Renta

Dewy freesia, jasmine sambac and creamy sandalwood capture the allure of the modern Oscar de la Renta woman. Inspired by the heritage of the brand, Bella Blanca is a white floral fragrance that is as timeless and feminine as its muse.

Fragrance notes:
• Top: Freesia, Green Pear, Cassis, Mandarin
• Mid: Violet Leaves, Jasmine Sambac, White Roses, Dewy Muguet
• Dry: Ambrox, Creamy Sandalwood, Peach Skin Musk, Cashmere Must

One of those perfume quizzes recommended this for me. If you have tried Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum could you let me know the general vibe of it? Is there any other perfume you’d say it reminds you of?
Is the fragrance a floral/flower scent or a natural, fresh, and air scent? Is the scent long lasting?
Is this a good daytime scent?
Start your review of Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum!
khushboo P.
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by khushboo P.
Absolutely in love with this beautiful bottle! Looks amazing on my vanity! Perfume is my obsession. Very pleased with this one. Has a beautiful sweet, elegant and musky floral scent that's very feminine and mature. High notes of jasmine and roses. Definitely a strong long lasting scent. Super excited about the full sized bottle I received from influenster.
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek, AZ
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Arrem Lei Y.
#oscardelarentagiftedme Thank you [user:oscardelarenta] for gifting me Bell Blanca, this is such a Wonderful Perfume, truly fantastic I love the white floral fragrance to it that is mixed with fruity smell of pear. This is very feminine fragrance not suttle but just right. It reminds me of the season spring turning to summer. I belive this can be worn best in the spring to summer although I will might like it in the winter around February here in Arizona. The perfume last me longer than I expected. It leaves me with the sparkling pear scent and musky white florals after dry down. This is something wearable and I tell you this is not one of your grandmas perfume. You'll love it. The scent of perfume changes accorrding to our body chemistry and this one is just one of the right ones for me. @oscardelarenta Bella Blanca $95.00
Erica A.
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Erica A.
I’m a HUGE fan of flowery smelling perfumes, Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca is absolutely perfect! It just touches my soul!! I like to do the one spray test to see if it has lasting power and I’d say it lasted about 4 hours which isn’t to bad for one spray. The packaging is incredibly adorable as well, I couldn’t get over how cute it was. Call me Old Fashion IDK I’m in love with this scent! Thank you so much for giving me a chance to sample this bomb fragrance...
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kim W.
Or should I have said “scent”-sual? Either way it’s delicious. This perfume is flowery, but light. And the packaging is GORGEOUS. It has already garnered some compliments, so I will say that this perfume is a winner!
Christine O.
Fall River, MA
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Christine O.
I was excited to receive this Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca perfume for my first VoxBox. The brand Oscar De La Renta has some of the most beautiful and romantic fragrances so I already had high expectations for this product. I was not disappointed. It has a very feminine, floral smell. I was afraid the freesia would be too overpowering after spraying it on my wrists but after a minute or two the floral note became a bit more subtle. I could still smell it on my wrists throughout the day. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Even the bottle itself has an elegance to it. Definitely a fragrance I would wear regularly. If you are drawn to sophisticated, floral, and romantic fragrances than this would be a great choice for you.
Verenice L.
Las Vegas, NV
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Verenice L.
What I liked the most about this fragrance is its packaging, it is very elegant, heavy but at the same time sophisticated, I love the flower design that is always what I look for in a product, the combination of white and gray gives it a touch very feminine, the smell is very fresh, I feel that it is not soft and not strong but if there is a smell of flowers, I highly recommend it I am sure it would be a very good gift! Lo que más me gustó de esta fragancia es su empaque, es muy elegante, pesada pero a la vez sofisticada, me encanta el diseño floral que es siempre lo que busco en un producto, la combinación de blanco y gris le da un toque toque muy femenino, el olor es muy fresco, siento que no es suave ni fuerte pero si hay olor a flores, lo recomiendo mucho estoy seguro que seria un muy buen regalo!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Angel H.
I received this as a complimentary gift off of Influenster and the packaging was nice. The bottle is beautiful. It smells nice but I sprayed it on at 10:34 and by 11:12 I could hardly smell it anymore. It’s good as a body spray but not a perfume.
Regina F.
Jupiter, FL
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Regina F.
This perfume has a delicious aroma that goes from pear to flowers and green leaves. I really liked the packaging. The aroma reflects elegance. I tried the perfume on the skin and on the clothes on the skin it does not last as long as on the clothes .. it is not a long-lasting aroma and it is also an aroma of a more mature woman for my taste it is not my favorite.
zana B.
Bronx, NY
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by zana B.
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by zana B.
I have some favorite perfumes and Oscar is one of them. perfume with a classic scent and that lasts a long time. nice package,highly recommended
Jennifer M.
Brentwood, CA
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jennifer M.
This perfume smells so yummy! It’s not overly sweet and reminds me of Estée Lauder’s Pleasures. The packaging itself was beautiful! The box was embossed and the bottle itself has floral carvings all over. I normally wear Chanel Mademoiselle but I’m definitely going to alternate between the two from now on. Highly recommend anyone to try 😍
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tessa P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
il y a 10 jours
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
il y a 3 mois
Mayuri P. il y a 3 mois
Me gusta mucho la Bella Blanca perfume. Me Parece muy elegante y femenina. Y tambien para mi la perfuma dura como 6-7 horas.
Elizabeth R.
Temple, TX
il y a 4 mois
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum Alguien ya le llegó el perfume ? someone is missing the product?
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
il y a 4 mois
Mayuri P. il y a 3 mois
El Olor es de flores specificamente jasmine sambanc como en la perfuma Chloe y freesia.