Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Anna M.Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nisha B.Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tasha H.

BY OSCAR DE LA RENTA

Dewy freesia, jasmine sambac and creamy sandalwood capture the allure of the modern Oscar de la Renta woman. Inspired by the heritage of the brand, Bella Blanca is a white floral fragrance that is as timeless and feminine as its muse.

Fragrance notes:
• Top: Freesia, Green Pear, Cassis, Mandarin
• Mid: Violet Leaves, Jasmine Sambac, White Roses, Dewy Muguet
• Dry: Ambrox, Creamy Sandalwood, Peach Skin Musk, Cashmere Must

• How much does this usually retail for ??1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this perfume before? If so, how did you ...1 Answers
Tina S.
I love this scent, it's currently my go to along with the body wash and lotion. And I get compliments when I wear it as well. HOWEVER, for as much as I love it others will not. Fragrances are so personal, so I always test out a fragrances before purchasing. What smells good on a blotter card may not smell great on my skin, and I don't want to invest in something to just spray on my clothes (that's what my detergent is for and it cleans too). Thus the reason I only own 3 fragrances.
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I just received a sample of this in one of my August 2018 beauty subscriptions. It's not the best or worst smelling perfume I've tried. It's pretty good though, floral, clean & sort of citrusy. Not sure I'm willing to pay for the full sized, but that's just a personal choice I could see other people really loving this scent because it does smell good it's just not me.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox. It smells like something my grandma wore. The physical bottle is stunning. But the notes, are over powering. I feel like one small squirt of this, will give a subtle scent and be enough for the day.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my newest favorite perfume! The packaging is just STUNNING! It has a nice, floral scent to it too. It is made of pressed white flowers so that’s the whole concept behind it. It has a very luxurious smell and look to it.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My new favorite obsession... this is the only perfume I ever want to use from now on. It lasts all day long, but it’s overwhelming. It smells amazing... I wanna smell it constantly! It has a really sweet smell... dewy freesia, jasmine sambac, and creamy sandalwood.. it’s perfect for any age. Doesn’t smell like an old lady or a teenage.. it’s so classy.
Nisha B.
New York , NY
So happy that @oscardelarenta #giftedme their new #fragrance called “Bella Blanca” 💕 ^_^
The scent is light, delightful and bewitching just right for #summer with a hint of jasmine, green pear & creamy sandalwood. Also feel flattered with the beautiful luxurious #packaging.
#OscardelaRenta #bellablanca
Brittany C.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite scent I have ever used! Its floral but it is not too strong of a scent and a little goes a long way!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Has anyone tried this perfume before? If so, how did you feel about it? Did you or did you not like it? And did it last long on you? I’m super interested in it based on the notes but I’m so picky about my perfumes that I really wanted to get someone’s opinion that has it or smelled it before I consider buying it. I would love to smell in store but hasn’t been stocked in my local stores that carry it. Thank you!
Bernadette R.
Edmonton
How much does this usually retail for ??