Oscar De La Renta Bella Blanca 3 Piece Gift Set

by Oscar De La Renta

The item you will be getting is Oscar De La Renta Bella Blanca 3 Piece Gift Set. It is in the category Eau De Parfum. It is a BRAND NEW product Product condition: GIFT SET, Never Used. The picture is an ACCURATE REPRESENTATION. Please contact us if you...

Es realmente durable en la piel?
Start your review of Oscar De La Renta Bella Blanca 3 Piece Gift Set!
Amanda M.
Staten Island, NY
BELLA BLANCA is my new favorite perfume ! I received it in my ScentBird monthly subscription & immediately after bought a full size bottle !
Jennifer D.
I love this scent so much and purchased it for my mother for mother's day last year. It's so fresh and light and she loved it. It smells really good and you cannot go wrong giving this gift for the holidays. I also keep a bottle of this in my perfume collection.
j A.
l
I bought this gift set and it smells sooo nice and I think it’s definitely worth the price
Eloisa Z.
Phoenix
Fragancia floral para sentirte muy femenina me encantó que el set trae un mini perfume para traerlo en tu bolsa y llevarlo contigo a todas partes
dagma B.
Prospect park, NJ
Oscar De La Renta Bella Blanca 3 Piece Gift Set uploaded by dagma B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Lo ame suave único precio bien lo recomiendo duradero accesible me encanta sin palabras
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
Wonderful set, I really recommend use it if you want to surprise some one special!!!
Jordan J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good not my favorite though. I expected the scent to last longer but dissipates after a couple of hours.
Christina H.
Portage
I got a sample set with my sent bird subscription and i would not have tried it otherwise and i fell in love with the scent. And just had to buy the fragrance set!! Its unlike anything ive used before. I usually like anything from Victoria secret or bath and body works so this was a little more out of my price range but its well worth the money, a little goes a long way!!!!!
Jazmin D.
206 gale st
Amo el aroma de este perfume siempre me lleva a algún momento que viví no puede faltar un Oscar de la renta en mi tocador
Maria H.
This is such a pretty oscar de la renta gift set. The perfume smells amazing it's just right not to strong or to light. Its def the right balance the scent can last you through out the whole day it's nice to have a cream to go along with it.