BY OSCAR DE LA RENTA

Launched by the design house of Oscar de la Renta in 1977 Oscar is classified as a refined oriental floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of basil jasmine lavender and sandalwood, It is recommended for evening wear, Capacity: 13 oz, Gender: Women, see more...

Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This is definitely a mature scent. If you're fond of almost nostalgic, classic scents, this will be one of them. Personally, I do not like it on myself, but it suits others great. I worked in fragrances for 6 months, and this is a scent that mostly middle-aged and more mature women sought.
This is my number one favorite since I discovered it around age11. I have never smelled any other scent that is as beautiful as this is. I get compliments every time I wear it, even when I can't smell it on myself anymore-others do and they have nothing but nice things to say. Its just wonderful smelling
Yaniris a.
I love this particular perfume by Oscar De la Renta, I recall my mom asking me what smelled so good, and I replied it's Oscar De la Renta what do you expect, and I ended getting her one.
carie r.
new york, NY
one of the best perfume and I love the smell of it. I never get tired of the small and fragrance. yes the bottle had a nice shape and I've use it more then once its just one of my fav
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,465 reviews
Love the smell of this perfume! It's classic old school with almost a powdery finish! It reminds me of my grandma and of red lipstick and pearls
Laura M.
Matthews, NC
My mom wore this when I was little. It reminds me of the early 80's It brings back great memories. I will wear it occasionally
Geri S.
This perfume has been around a long. I like the smell of this timeless classic. It always last a very long time
Anna W.
Palatine, IL
It's a very nice smell, kinda takes me back in time. Always get compliments about my sent lol