Oscar Blandi Volumizing Spray

by Oscar Blandi

"Volume was created to make my job easier. It multiplies the width of each hair strand, leaving no trace of excess product behind. I think of it as a scaffold to the hair." ~Oscar Blandi Gives body, texture, and support to the root as well to the entire hairstyle. Benefits: Provides long-lasting hold to any hairstyle, leaving hair with fullness, flexibility, and incredible shine. Multiplies the width of each hair strand without leaving any trace of excess product behind. Produces an easy to manage, flexible hold.

How does this product feel in your hair? Does it make it oily?
Start your review of Oscar Blandi Volumizing Spray!
Angel A.
I bought this in Sephora, the SA said this will give my hair the volume I was looking for.  You need to towel dry your hair then spray then product on to your roots then blast them with hair dryer (on hot setting). I usually flip my hair when I'm blow drying to give my hair more volume. That plus tthis product absolutely give me more volume!  There is some scent to this volumizing spray, and I can also smell alcohol.  The down side is if you spray too much your hair will feel like you spray hairspray on.  Usually one spray in each section is enough for me. I would absolutely repurchase this!
Erin E.
Kenora, ON
This is a nice volumizing spray if you have fine hair and like to blow dry if. The scent is pretty light and the spray itself is also lightweight so it won’t weigh your hair down (which is the point of course).