BY OSCAR BLANDI

This unique formula gives hair intense moisturization without weighing it down. Marine Mud, minerals, herbal extracts, wheat protein and sea algae nurture and repair your locks for healthy style. In passion, lies beauty ~Oscar Blandi Fango Marine Mud is perfect for restoring healthy hair.  It s unique and intense curative formula of Marine Mud and minerals, herbal extracts, wheat protein and nurturing sea algae dramatically and rapidly improves hair s elasticity, vitality and health.  Fango Marine Mud provides immediate moisture improvement to all hair types without weighing it down. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Oscar Blandi Trattamento al Fango - Marine Mud Treatment
  • "I have also used it with a shower cap and applied a little heat I do this once a mth or as needed it gives my hair kinda a shot of moisture, especially after a day at the beach and pool!" in 1 review
Jess F.
Hauppauge, NY
I have been in love and lust with this treatment for about 5yrs now. I got it as a gift from a Gf that worked at sephora. I love the softness and feeling my hair has after the treatment. I love that I can use it in the shower after my shampoo in place of conditioner leave it on 10min while I shave my legs and voila gorg hair that is soft manageable smells divine and just overall a better feeling! I have also used it with a shower cap and applied a little heat I do this once a mth or as needed it gives my hair kinda a shot of moisture, especially after a day at the beach and pool!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
As a hairstylist, Oscar Blandi is one of my fav brands to use in the salon. Ulta is where I bout my first product and the smell is amazing. It doesn't take much product either. I use the product once a month when I want to give my hair special treatment. I definitely would buy it again.