BY OSCAR BLANDI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pronto wet shampoo is specifically formulated for hair that's not washed every day; it removes build-up and instantly boosts volume with clinically proven aquaflex technology, a special polymer that coats the hair to provide instant volume. Hydrolyzed wheat protein helps to restructure the hair while silk amino acids help to repair and strengthen the hair. The result is thicker, fuller, more voluminous hair that's scented with pronto's signature lemon verbena fragrance. And because pronto wet is full of natural botanical ingredients and free of sulfates and parabens, it's good for your hair - and you. see more...

Review (1)
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo because it has a great scent and cleans my hair well. I normally have flat dry hair but it makes my hair feel lightweight when I use in conjunction with the conditioner. I've repurchased a few times as I like using when I don't use my purple shampoo.