BY OSCAR BLANDI

Pronto wet conditioner is specifically formulated to enhance moisture, detangle and instantly boost volume with clinically proven aquaflex technology. it also provides quick-drying benefits so hair dries faster. Hydrolyzed wheat protein helps to condition and restructure the hair while grape seed and olive oils add moisture. Silk amino acids help to repair and strengthen the hair while phospholipids deliver vitamins a, c and e into the hair shaft. And because pronto wet is full of natural botanical ingredients and free of parabens, it's good for your hair - and you. see more...

Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love using the Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizjng Conditioner as my in between conditioner when I don't use my blonde toning purple shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel light and smooth! I've repurchased a few times because I enjoy using.
Amanda L.
This conditioner is incredible. It reminds ne of those awesome ones you get in a hair dye package. It has a strong lemon verbena smell which is awesone if you don't shampoo often.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I had been using bargain-priced shampoo and conditioner for about a month due to a tight budget, and once I received this sample in store and used it, it dramatically improved the appearance of my hair.
Jazmin W.
This added some serious volume to my hair but could've de-tangled better. It has a very refreshing lemon scent to it. If you want volume, the shampoo and conditioner together will work great.