Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray uploaded by Morgan E.Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray uploaded by Danielle W.

BY OSCAR BLANDI

One of Oscar s favorite looks for his celebrity clients is sexy, tousled hair. Pronto Texture & Volume Spray gives that same undone style. Builds lasting body & texture. Dry weightless formula. Provides flexible hold. For all hair types. 4 oz Pronto Texture & Volume Spray. see more...

• I want to know if it really does give volume to your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this work to give you volume on a teased look?1 Answers
  • Is there a good drugstore/cheaper dupe for this spray? I've been ...2 Answers
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I got this in one of my beauty boxes and became obsessed. It gives so much body abc and holds for endless hours. It has made me beyond happy and I will be buying this when I run out! Ladies this is a must have.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I love the Oscar Blondi Texture and Volume Spray! It has a great smell to it, is super easy to use, and a little goes a long way! My favorite way to use this is with my sock buns! I spray my ponytail with the product, and it helps my hair to grasp onto the mesh cignon that I use!
Desiree B.
Vilonia
This product creates really voluminous hair. You can also use it as a dry shampoo. Honestly not on e of my favorite smells but it doesn't smell bad. It lasts for hours, even after being in the wind. Definitely would purchase this again!
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
I love this product!! I received this in my ipsy bag a while ago and I fell in love. Volumizing products generally don't do much for my straight thin hair. This actually works and doesn't leave my hair feeling crisp or greasy. I definitely recommend this product!
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love this volume spray!! I'm normally not a person that teases their hair, but this spray is perfect for making sure my hair doesn't go flat. It's game changer! I use it every time I go out!
Jeannette O.
I'm thinking more like a 2.5 but good god this stuff is just not the most pleasant in terms of smell. I had a hard time dealing with the smell and it definitely was a lingering scent. In terms of performance it was okay. It left my hair a little stiff and maybe even "crispy"? It definitely adds grit-- i feel like it would be great when styling updos but the smell really got to me. I have Asian hair which is generally straight and flat with a somewhat coarse (but not kinky) texture. When I use this type of product I am looking for volume and some texture and a teeny bit of hold and grit to make my first day freshly washed hair a little more structure. Strictly based on performance I might repurchase, but I just can't handle the smell.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is the best texture spray I have tried so far! My hair is extremely soft and straight, so it's hard for me to style it and make it last all day. This gives me enough hold and volume to give my hair that extra something, and so I can actually do something with my hair, but it also doesn't make my hair crunchy (unless putting in a ridiculous amount). I wish it was cheaper so I can buy it more often!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I received this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag, and I really wanted to love it. I don't think this is a bad product, but unfortunately it wasn't the product for me. I honestly think my hair is too fine and thin. And I really didn't like the way it made my hair feel. It felt very rough and dried out, and like there was a residue left behind. I also don't think it smells very good, but it was hard to tell, because it was almost odorless.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
My hair is difficult when it comes to achieving volume. This spray is fantastic. Not only does it volumize but it doesn't make your hair feel that chunky feeling when you buy cheap sprays. I don't have a lot of money atm but I will purchase this again at some point. This is just incredible. It does smells strong but the scent kind of fades away a bit more. Love, love, love it!
Morgan E.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this stuff! I spray it on my roots before teasing and it really gives the grip my hair needs to hold all day! This is NOT a hair spray. This gives your hair texture. Perfect for people with really soft hair that usually doesn't hold a tease
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Is there a good drugstore/cheaper dupe for this spray? I've been using the Tresemme hairspray since I ran out of this one a few months ago. I like it, but I like the Oscar Blandi one so much more. (And please a hairspray without too much fragrance.) Thanks!
Reagan S.
Does this make your hair greasy rather than textured? I've tried a lot of products like these and all I get it greasy hair.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
Does this work to give you volume on a teased look?
ari f.
I want to know if it really does give volume to your hair?