Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Sandee M.Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Thu B.Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Lisa N.

BY OSCAR BLANDI

A dry shampoo that sprays on clear, making it ideal for all hair colors. No time to shampoo? No problem! Clear the way for the newest innovation in dry shampoo: Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible sprays on clear, which means it's completely undetectable in the hair and great for any hair color. When applied, it instantly boosts volume and cleanses the hair without water. Ingredients such as gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up, while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair shaft. The end result is hair that looks and feels freshly shampooed, without a trace of residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this really invisible? I'm a dark brunette and most d...1 Answers
  • How is this dry shampoo different from the rest of the dr...2 Answers
  • Is the formula sticky? I've tried many volumising dry sha...1 Answers
Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Used once highly recommend normally I don't use dry shampoo but I was going on vacation and wanted a easy to pack product. " in 5 reviews
  • "A little pricey but a little goes a long way so it's worth it in the end. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "Oscar Blandi makes the very best in dry shampoos, I have both this aerosol spray dry shampoo and the Pronto powder shampoo and both works wonders for day old hair." in 1 review
  • "I think I have literally tried everything out there and always defaulted back to baby powder because nothing did the trick.. until this." in 1 review
Nicole K.
This is the best dry shampoo I have found so far. I have very dark brown hair and it is hard to find a dry shampoo that is truly clear- but this one is! And it smells delicious!
Tara S.
King, NC
AWFUL. You can tell as soon as you spray it that it's going to leave your hair greasier than you started with. Received this in an Allure Beauty Box & was so excited, but quickly realized it was not meant for blondes with greasy hair. Would not recommend :(
M U.
Kennewick, WA
Didn't leave any white residue. Works well, smells great! Comes in easy to take travel size as well. A little pricey,but great product!
Melissa A.
Eh excepted a lot more for the price on this puppy. It's definitely not worth it if you have thin hair, it leaves a lot of white residue and the smell isn't the most pleasant. After a couple of hours I noticed my hair started to look much greasier, I prefer the IT cosmetics dry shampoo.
Aneta L.
This wasn’t the best or the worst dry shampoo I have tried. I regularly use another brand (Batiste) with success and I just didn’t feel the Oscar Blandi one did much to help my greasy feeling. The smell was much better (less strong) than the Living Proof dry shampoo. Really, I just recommend purchasing from Ulta or Sephora or somewhere you can try it out and then return it if it itches or doesn’t work how you want it to.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
I am not the biggest fan of the smell. I also didn't like the texture it put in my hair. It didn't make my hair look that much less greasy. I would not use again. It was a freebie in a subscription box.
Britnee K.
Not a big fan of the smell but I did like that there was no color residue left in my hair, made it much easier to brush out. Did help with my oily hair but I prefer other dry shampoos and some more affordable.
Paola V.
Product is horrible it smells terrible. It left my hair looking more oily it took for ever to dry. The only good thing is that it leaves no signs of a dry shampoo being used. My hair looked wet and once it was "dry" my hair looked super oily! I rather use baby powder its cheaper than this.
Jessica S.
I'm super bummed out about this product. For how much hype it gets and the high cost, it was a major disappointment. It smells so bad, just like Windex!!! Thank goodness I have hair perfumes to dull the smell of cleaning supplies. Save your money!!!! zero stars.
Veronica G.
Richmond Hill
Pricey for the quality of the product. I find drug store dry shampoos do a better job than this one. Leaves my hair kind of caked together, as if hairsprayed
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
How is this dry shampoo different from the rest of the dry shampoos ?
Debbye S.
Madison, TN
Is this really invisible? I'm a dark brunette and most dry shampoos cause my roots to look gray even after I get the shampoo worked in.
Shadeen L.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Is the formula sticky? I've tried many volumising dry shampoos and they leave a sticky feeling like a regular hairspray :/