Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Sandee M.Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Thu B.Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Lisa N.

BY OSCAR BLANDI

A dry shampoo that sprays on clear, making it ideal for all hair colors. No time to shampoo? No problem! Clear the way for the newest innovation in dry shampoo: Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible sprays on clear, which means it's completely undetectable in the hair and great for any hair color. When applied, it instantly boosts volume and cleanses the hair without water. Ingredients such as gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up, while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair shaft. The end result is hair that looks and feels freshly shampooed, without a trace of residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this really invisible? I'm a dark brunette and most d...1 Answers
  • How is this dry shampoo different from the rest of the dr...2 Answers
  • Is the formula sticky? I've tried many volumising dry sha...1 Answers
Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Used once highly recommend normally I don't use dry shampoo but I was going on vacation and wanted a easy to pack product. " in 5 reviews
  • "A little pricey but a little goes a long way so it's worth it in the end. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "Oscar Blandi makes the very best in dry shampoos, I have both this aerosol spray dry shampoo and the Pronto powder shampoo and both works wonders for day old hair." in 1 review
  • "I think I have literally tried everything out there and always defaulted back to baby powder because nothing did the trick.. until this." in 1 review
leighanna d.
Biloxi, MS
Not sure if it's only me, but this product left a little powdery mask on my hair, but I just combed it out and it was fine. Otherwise, it works very well and makes me hair smell great and feel great.
Meagan B.
Fort Worth , TX
This stuff is AWESOME! I love to carry a travel size in my purse - it's great for refreshing my style throughout the day. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
I got this on clearance at Kohl's and just started using dry shampoo. I have fine, curly hair and lots of it. This did nothing at all for the oil at my roots.
Lily G.
I received this product in a monthly beauty box. I really like how it works. It does give your hair volume and also has a nice scent to it.
M U.
Kennewick, WA
Didn't leave any white residue. Works well, smells great! Comes in easy to take travel size as well. A little pricey,but great product!
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
For the price I don't think this is any better than my $7 batiste dry shampoo. It works just fine but it's just too expensive
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Me gusta este producto lo prob hace como dos años me da el volumen esperado a mi cabello y tiene un aroma unico y megusta
Mary a.
The Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray 0.75 oz is a must have for everyone with a head of hair
Aliyah A.
Charlotte, NC
OMG one of my favorite products ! Like who doesn't love dry shampoo....the can is small but this stuff is amazing !!!!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
How is this dry shampoo different from the rest of the dry shampoos ?
Debbye S.
Madison, TN
Is this really invisible? I'm a dark brunette and most dry shampoos cause my roots to look gray even after I get the shampoo worked in.
Shadeen L.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Is the formula sticky? I've tried many volumising dry shampoos and they leave a sticky feeling like a regular hairspray :/