Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Thu B.Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Lisa N.

BY OSCAR BLANDI

A dry shampoo that sprays on clear, making it ideal for all hair colors. No time to shampoo? No problem! Clear the way for the newest innovation in dry shampoo: Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible sprays on clear, which means it's completely undetectable in the hair and great for any hair color. When applied, it instantly boosts volume and cleanses the hair without water. Ingredients such as gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up, while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair shaft. The end result is hair that looks and feels freshly shampooed, without a trace of residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this really invisible? I'm a dark brunette and most dry shamp...1 Answers
  • How is this dry shampoo different from the rest of the dry shampo...2 Answers
  • Is the formula sticky? I've tried many volumising dry shampoos an...1 Answers
Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Used once highly recommend normally I don't use dry shampoo but I was going on vacation and wanted a easy to pack product. " in 5 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little pricey but a little goes a long way so it's worth it in the end. " in 2 reviews
  • "Oscar Blandi makes the very best in dry shampoos, I have both this aerosol spray dry shampoo and the Pronto powder shampoo and both works wonders for day old hair." in 1 review
  • "I think I have literally tried everything out there and always defaulted back to baby powder because nothing did the trick.. until this." in 1 review
Paola V.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is horrible it smells terrible. It left my hair looking more oily it took for ever to dry. The only good thing is that it leaves no signs of a dry shampoo being used. My hair looked wet and once it was "dry" my hair looked super oily! I rather use baby powder its cheaper than this.
Melissa A.
Eh excepted a lot more for the price on this puppy. It's definitely not worth it if you have thin hair, it leaves a lot of white residue and the smell isn't the most pleasant. After a couple of hours I noticed my hair started to look much greasier, I prefer the IT cosmetics dry shampoo.
Britnee K.
Not a big fan of the smell but I did like that there was no color residue left in my hair, made it much easier to brush out. Did help with my oily hair but I prefer other dry shampoos and some more affordable.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not the biggest fan of the smell. I also didn't like the texture it put in my hair. It didn't make my hair look that much less greasy. I would not use again. It was a freebie in a subscription box.
M U.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't leave any white residue. Works well, smells great! Comes in easy to take travel size as well. A little pricey,but great product!
Aneta L.
This wasn’t the best or the worst dry shampoo I have tried. I regularly use another brand (Batiste) with success and I just didn’t feel the Oscar Blandi one did much to help my greasy feeling. The smell was much better (less strong) than the Living Proof dry shampoo. Really, I just recommend purchasing from Ulta or Sephora or somewhere you can try it out and then return it if it itches or doesn’t work how you want it to.
Jenn W.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fortunately, I tried this before reading other people's reviews on here. Yes, it's a little higher on the price scale. But a little goes a long way! I have long, thick, dark hair. I color it to hide the gray, and lean towards reds, which fade fast, so I wash my hair as little as possible. This definitely extends the time between washes. If you follow the directions, it works. The scent is clean and fresh, and there's no white residue. If I had to pack a bag of must have products, this would definitely be in it!
Tara S.
King, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
AWFUL. You can tell as soon as you spray it that it's going to leave your hair greasier than you started with. Received this in an Allure Beauty Box & was so excited, but quickly realized it was not meant for blondes with greasy hair. Would not recommend :(
Katherine R.
Garland, TX
I got a full size sample of this in an ipsy bag before and I was super excited to try it. I usually use my dry shampoo after a work out, in between shampoos, and I was really disappointed with this one. Although it doesn't leave a residue in my hair, it has a weird chemical smell and my hair feels gross and looks more greasy.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Oscar Blandi makes the very best in dry shampoos, I have both this aerosol spray dry shampoo and the Pronto powder shampoo and both works wonders for day old hair. Not only do they soak up the excess oil but they give limp greasy hair volume and a beautiful light scent. There have been many a morning when my hair needed a pick me up and that's exactly what Oscar Blandi Pronto dry shampoos do! They aren't inexpensive but they last so much longer than other dry shampoos on the market!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
How is this dry shampoo different from the rest of the dry shampoos ?
Shadeen L.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Is the formula sticky? I've tried many volumising dry shampoos and they leave a sticky feeling like a regular hairspray :/
Debbye S.
Tulsa, OK
Is this really invisible? I'm a dark brunette and most dry shampoos cause my roots to look gray even after I get the shampoo worked in.