BY OSCAR BLANDI

No time to shampoo? No problem! Clear the way for the newest innovation in dry shampoo. Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible sprays on clear, which means it s completely undetectable in the hair and is ideal for all hair color. When applied, it instantly boosts volume and cleanses the hair without water. Ingredients such as gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up, while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair shaft. The end result: hair that looks and feels freshly shampooed, without a trace of residue. Benefits: Sprays Clear Ideal for all hair color Cleanses without water Instantly boosts volume Key Ingredients: Gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up Vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair Lemon Verbana provides a fresh, clean fragrance Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, travel size see more...

• I need a good dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair white...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo too drying? What kind of scent does it ha...2 Answers
  • Have you tried it? Please review - I want to know as I'm ...2 Answers
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Copper and brown more...
It’s an ok dry shampoo I found this at tj maxx. I was hoping it would suck up the oil but it didn’t so much it did have a nice smell it felt nice on my hair it doesn’t have a white Cast like other dry shampoos however I need something a little more than that. But i still have it around in case I’m out of a dry shampoo
paige b.
I like that i see no white residue at all with this. It goes on like a fine mist hairspray, at first a little sticky. But after a couple seconds when it's dry it's like nothing at all was ever there, no crunchy hair and no residue. It has kind of a weird smell, not sure how to describe it, it's like barely tropical and very fruity like mixed fruits is the best way i can think of to describe it. It does give a little lift to the hair as well. I really like this stuff, i didn't think i would, but it has turned out to completely amaze and baffle me.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Travel Size, Copper and brown more...
Nope nope nope. I do like the Oscar Blandi original formula in the dry shampoo and thought I would try this one as it is invisible BUT it is invisible but it just does not work. It seemed to apply more like a hair spray. Not that it was sticky or stiff- not at all. But rather than absorbing oil and doing what a dry shampoo does it seemed to have created an oily type look. I did use it a few times and then tossed it. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Travel Size more...
I've gone through so many samples of this dry shampoo, and I love it. It is one of the few dry shampoos that does not leave a bright white cast in my hair which I greatly appreciate. It also soaks up oils better than others I have used. If I find this on sale somewhere, I would happily pick up a can!
Brandy D.
Review for: Travel Size more...
I have never even given this bad of a review!!!! This stuff and had my hair so weighed down. It felt greasy. It was greasy. It put product in my hair that made it look like I hadn't washed it in a month or more. I could have dreaded my hair. I tried it multiple times and kept having horrendous experiences with this. I can't even. I already have fine limp hair. Ugh
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
I have super oily hair. it only takes my hair about 12 hours before it starts to get stingy from all the oils. I have tried to use different brands of dry shampoo in aerosol cans, but they never really did anything for me but drag my hair down. if I use this product and put my hair up for a few mins, it soaks up all the oil and doesn't leave that rancid white cast that I get when I use dry shampoo powders.
M. Z.
I really wanted to like this, but it's just not that great. It doesn't seem to give my hair a clean look like some other dry shampoos do, and the worst thing about it is the smell: like insect repellent, which lingers in your hair all day. I got a full-sized can of this free with a makeup subscription bag more than a year ago, and I actively avoid picking up this can every morning and resort to just washing my hair.
Nicole B.
Enfield, CT
I got this in an ipsy bag a while back and I was skeptical about using it, because I washed my hair everyday. Now that I try to avoid washing my hair daily, I've been using this. Though I wish the smell could be avoided (not bad, just a little strong) it works so well. I'm on day 3 of not washing my hair, yet I've used this and my hair shows no signs of being greasy or oily. There's no residue and my hair stays soft all day.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
This dry shampoo sprays clear, which is great. Most dry shampoos leave a white powdery film. Something very important to me is that Oscar Blandi brand does not test on animals. The packaging is sleek and the shampoo was a great Volumizer. The price is great and I love that I can stop by any drug store and pick it up. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Rose L.
I love using this when I'm having a bad bangs day. It's perfect a time just helping control my bangs when I don't have time to wash and style or start over. For my roots I use this when bed head is just too obvious and I need to be in public. It really does refresh the hair and give volume, my hair gets flat easily, but I can count on this spray, to be invisible and lift my roots on those flat mornings and even evenings when I need to again be in public and no time to do a start over with hair maintenance.
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
Have you tried it? Please review - I want to know as I'm on a quest to find the best dry shampoo!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Is this shampoo too drying? What kind of scent does it have? Does it leave residue in your hair? Does it uplift your hair or ruin your style?
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
I need a good dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair white and makes my hair look fresh, Does this dry shampoo work for brunettes? Which one is better this one or the dry bar for brunettes dry shampoo?