BeautyOscar Blandi
Pronto Gloss - Instant Glossing Cream

Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss - Instant Glossing Cream

by Oscar Blandi

Instantly Controls frizz & flyaways Protects from heat damage Prevents cuticle damage Enhances sheen & gloss Multi UV protection prevents color-depleting effects of the heat & sun Paraben free & DEA free formula So Shiny. So fast. So Pronto! Key Ingredients: Weightless non-drying silicones prevent frizz & flyaways Keratin proteins enhance sheen, gloss & protect from heat damage Cystine copolymers seal hair to prevent cuticle damage UV inhibitors prevent color fading Pronto Glossing Cream is the most versatile styling product you ll own. It delivers weightless shine to all hair types, while it simultaneously controls frizz and tames flyaways. And with a Keratin protein boost for heat protection and Cystine copolymers for a glossy, brilliant finish. It s everything your hair needs - in one tube. Pronto Gloss - Instant Glossing Cream

I think it is pricey for the product (since there are similar less expensive versions), is this worth it?
Start your review of Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss - Instant Glossing Cream!
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
I have used this product for years, it has an immediate impact on the appearance of hair. It lasts forever and is worth every penny. The travel size is great for carrying in my purse and controls flyways throughout the day.
Carla D.
Omaha, NE
This has been my go-to sine serum for years! I love the light lemon scent. A little goes a long way and it gives a really nice amount of shine without weighing hair down.
hidexi M.
El cajon, CA
Oh que bien me imagino que al ser crema se mantiene por mas tiempo por que de marca a marca no se exactamente