OSCAR BLANDI® Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Jumanah C.OSCAR BLANDI® Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray uploaded by sarah H.

BY OSCAR BLANDI

Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray is your best defense against heat styling. Offering 450 °F heat protection and safeguarding hair from all hot tools, the. dry-spray formula is enriched with keratin proteins to nourish, strengthen and protect. It also provides instant style-refreshing benefits, allowing you to easily and effortlessly reshape your style. Shine is enhanced, hold is maintained and hair looks as good as new. Benefits : 450 °F Heat Protection. Nourishes &am.

Jumanah C.
East Elmhurst, NY
My hair is my confidence. I recently cut off 11 inches and feel the need that short hair still needs maintenance. I use the Loreal Elvive leave in conditioner after washing which has heat protection. But when I straighten I need an easy go to heat protectant and this one is awesome. My hair doesnt feel heavy and seals shine.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
I'm surprised by the low star rating on this product.
It works wonders on my hair! Anytime my hair is styled with this product I get raving comments about how awesome my hair looks!
I have not experienced a crunch or dry feeling using it while blow drying or flat ironing yet. It always leaves my hair sheen and silky smooth. I'm in love with it!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
It's pretty expensive, but it smells great. I usually spray a little throughout my hair and brush it through, then I straighten my hair. It did damage my hair though when I added an argan oil to my hair with it and then straightened it. So be careful! Otherwise it's an okay product.
Lindsay H.
I got this in a bundle, so i didn't pay full price exactly but it is expensive for what it is and there are many cheaper alternatives. i do like the scent of this product as well as it's lasting power. when i use my flat iron, my hair stays nice and straight with no problems for more than a day. and we're talking southern louisiana heat and humidity, here.
Vania G.
450 degree protection and keratin, without parabens and alcohol. I finished this mid-blow dry and was devastated. This spray is amazing. Perfect for my thick, frizzy/curly hair and it smells so good! Putting this on my list for when I finish my other heat protectants.
Lauren G.
I love this so much! I shower at night so all I have to do is straighten my hair in the morning. Took me forever to find a heat protectant that didn't make my hair greasy. I makes your hair shine and works great with dry shampoo as well.
Alicia S.
Chesterfield, MO
Smells nice and I like that it is a dry treatment so my hands aren't oily, but I don't feel like it works well. My hair felt rough after blowdrying.
Jenna N.
It smells okay, but it makes my hair feel odd after using it. Made it stiff. Didn't like the over all feel and effect it had on my hair.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Love that this has keratin in it and it really works great on the hair. It is quite expensive but it is really worth it.

Amber L.
Manchester, NH
I bought this to protect my hair from heat when flat ironing. It left my hair stiff and crunchy not soft smooth. No shine