BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOscar Blandi
OSCAR BLANDI Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray

OSCAR BLANDI® Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray

by Oscar Blandi

Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray is your best defense against heat styling. Offering 450 °F heat protection and safeguarding hair from all hot tools, the. dry-spray formula is enriched with keratin proteins to nourish, strengthen and protect. It also provides instant style-refreshing benefits, allowing you to easily and effortlessly reshape your style. Shine is enhanced, hold is maintained and hair looks as good as new. Benefits : 450 °F Heat Protection. Nourishes &am.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSCAR BLANDI® Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Vania G.
450 degree protection and keratin, without parabens and alcohol. I finished this mid-blow dry and was devastated. This spray is amazing. Perfect for my thick, frizzy/curly hair and it smells so good! Putting this on my list for when I finish my other heat protectants.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
It's pretty expensive, but it smells great. I usually spray a little throughout my hair and brush it through, then I straighten my hair. It did damage my hair though when I added an argan oil to my hair with it and then straightened it. So be careful! Otherwise it's an okay product.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
I'm surprised by the low star rating on this product. It works wonders on my hair! Anytime my hair is styled with this product I get raving comments about how awesome my hair looks! I have not experienced a crunch or dry feeling using it while blow drying or flat ironing yet. It always leaves my hair sheen and silky smooth. I'm in love with it!
Jenna N.
It smells okay, but it makes my hair feel odd after using it. Made it stiff. Didn't like the over all feel and effect it had on my hair.
Sarah S.
Pasadena
Absolute holy grail. While I miss the days where you could get this at ultra for $12, it is worth the money and time it takes to get it shipped from their online shop. Ive been using this for years, this stuff gave my limp, fine hair life.
sarah H.
Four stars only because the aerosol smell can be a bit offputting. This spray protects from extreme heat very well and will fight humidity.
Trisha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE this! I take pride in my hair and this stuff is worth every penny. I get out of the shower, air dry my hair until it’s just a bit damp, spray this straight up GOLD on it, and blow dry. Seriously!? NO FLY AWAYS. BEAUTIFUL FRESH OUT THE SALON, hair that straight up SHINES. I LOVE IT. Pleaseeee!! Don’t sleep on this.
Jumanah C.
East Elmhurst, NY
OSCAR BLANDI® Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Jumanah C.
My hair is my confidence. I recently cut off 11 inches and feel the need that short hair still needs maintenance. I use the Loreal Elvive leave in conditioner after washing which has heat protection. But when I straighten I need an easy go to heat protectant and this one is awesome. My hair doesnt feel heavy and seals shine.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Love that this has keratin in it and it really works great on the hair. It is quite expensive but it is really worth it.

Lauren G.
Alexandria, VA
I love this so much! I shower at night so all I have to do is straighten my hair in the morning. Took me forever to find a heat protectant that didn't make my hair greasy. I makes your hair shine and works great with dry shampoo as well.

Looking for your answer?