BY OSCAR BLANDI #80 in Dry Shampoo

In passion, lies beauty ~Oscar Blandi This dry shampoo solves the dilemma of dirty hair without a traditional cleansing process.  Refresh, renew and revive your look with this simple application.  Based on lemon verbena for fragrance, your hair will smell and feel clean, free from oil, sweat and buildup in a matter of seconds. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Purchased this at Kohls after hearing good things about dry shampoo in general and I'm pretty happy with the results I've gotten from it." in 3 reviews
  • "I tried this.. it was a free sample from Sephora.." in 1 review
  • "this dry shampoo made my hair super soft and prevented it from getting oily after the first day i washed it " in 1 review
  • "This worked well, but it left white residue in my hair since my hair is dark." in 1 review
  • "My only con with this product is that if you have dark hair it does leave the hair looking chalky and white in some spots so be sure to completely work the product into the scalp before you style." in 1 review
Michelle P.
I received this dry shampoo in a Boxycharm and I was very into it. I feel like it really soaks up the oil in my hair and the smell is okay.
I probably wouldn’t buy this over the Batiste since that one is cheaper and smells way better. But overall this was a good dry shampoo that I would recommend.
Ruru A.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
I found this at tj maxx in search of dry shampoo that would work without much residue and I picked this up. It’s ok it doesn’t have a horrible smell it does work but it doesn’t completely suck up the oil. I just have it around in case my other dry shampoo runs out.
Melinda W.
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
This dry shampoo is okay. It does leave a white cast on my brown hair which happens with a lot of dry shampoos for me but it takes a while to brush it out with this product. I don't feel that it is a better product than batiste dry shampoo I much prefer that one over this one.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I received this dry shampoo in my Boxy Charm and this morning have depleted the spray. I will say that I did like this spray. I like the scent and it did give my hair, which is very thin and fine, some volume on the second day. It also definitely did its job at absorbing some oil from my hair on the second day and my hair does tend to get oily quickly. Dry shampoo is always a must if I plan to not wash my hair on the second day. I have brown hair and this does leave some white cast, but I spray on as soon as I get up and then go through my morning routine. After I brush my hair the white cast is no longer an issue. So, I did like this product and was happy to have received it in a sub. box, but would I actually shell out the cash for a full price can? Probably not, you can find cheaper drug store brands that do a similar job.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the oscar blandi dry shampoo! I can go days with out washing my dry long blonde hair without it getting super greasy on the roots! The oscar blandi dry shampoo doesn't weigh down my hair like other dry shampoos can! It is a five star product for sure in my book! Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
Ann Marie L.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo! I was skeptical at first when I saw this product in my boxycharm subscription box because I've have unpleasant experience in the past with dry shampoos but this one has changed my feelings towards dry shampoos. It does take out the excess oils in the hair really well and it provides volume which is a plus. No excessive white cast when you spray on your hair, which means it will be convenient to those, like me, in a hurry to get out the door. It does, however, have a light lemony scent to it which I think adds a little "freshness" on your hair.
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
I got this dry shampoo in my boxycharm subscription but I wouldn't buy it full price. I can't stand the smell. It smells like lemon scented cleaning supplies, but not in a good way. It does not keep my hair smelling good at all. At the end of the day my hair did not smell any better. The other dry shampoos I've used kept my hair smelling amazing by the end of the day but this one did not. It did keep my hair from feeling really greasy though. There are better dry shampoos out there in my opinion.
Nicolette G.
Love! Love! Love this dry shampoo! Smells amazing! Doesn't leave a white residue like most dry shampoos. I can go 3 days without washing my hair and it still looks really good! I just wash my hair every 3 days so I could probably go longer if I wanted! I got this in my boxy charm box and just adore it! I will definitely be purchasing it again after I run out!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
The smell is actually bad I don't wanna go around smelling like I just got done using lemon scented furniture polish in my hair 😑 My hair still felt dirty after using it so I had to wash it before going out to dinner. This was my first time ever trying a dry shampoo and I didn't like it one bit so I'll never purchase any brand of it!!
Racheal W.
This product arrived in my January Boxycharm. I used after 3 days of not washing my hair. Worked well as far as soaking up any oil and making my hair look fresh but the smell.. wow! It smells like bug spray :( and after using it I felt like that's how my hair smelled a good portion of the day. I probably wouldn't buy it unless they revamped the formula to smell nicer. Two stars from me because of that no good smell.
Holly N.