BY OSCAR BLANDI #77 in Dry Shampoo

In passion, lies beauty ~Oscar Blandi This dry shampoo solves the dilemma of dirty hair without a traditional cleansing process.  Refresh, renew and revive your look with this simple application.  Based on lemon verbena for fragrance, your hair will smell and feel clean, free from oil, sweat and buildup in a matter of seconds. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Purchased this at Kohls after hearing good things about dry shampoo in general and I'm pretty happy with the results I've gotten from it." in 3 reviews
  • "I tried this.. it was a free sample from Sephora.." in 1 review
  • "this dry shampoo made my hair super soft and prevented it from getting oily after the first day i washed it " in 1 review
  • "This worked well, but it left white residue in my hair since my hair is dark." in 1 review
  • "My only con with this product is that if you have dark hair it does leave the hair looking chalky and white in some spots so be sure to completely work the product into the scalp before you style." in 1 review
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
This was another product I received in my January boxycharm. I have dark hair and cringe at the thought of dry shampoo because of the residue it leaves behind. I like this brand because when used properly there is no residue left behind and my hair looked great! I sprayed it on before I put my makeup on (that way I was sure it was dry) then brushed it through and was pleased with the results.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is actually bad I don't wanna go around smelling like I just got done using lemon scented furniture polish in my hair 😑 My hair still felt dirty after using it so I had to wash it before going out to dinner. This was my first time ever trying a dry shampoo and I didn't like it one bit so I'll never purchase any brand of it!!
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this dry shampoo in my Boxycharm. The way I've been getting dry shampoo in boxes lately, the more you'd think I have stock in dry shampoos!! This one can leave white residue on dark hair so it has to be worked in more than some others. I don't typically use these products so I'll give this to someone that may use it.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from boxycharm and it's great. Makes me hair feel clean and refreshed. Doesn't make my hair look white either. The smell is just a little bit overwhelming though. And it's pricey for just dry shampoo.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
I got this product in my Boxycharm and I absolutely love the scent!! It did an okay job at helping control the oil in my hair but in my opinion Batiste is much better for a much cheaper price.
Rebecca P.
Kansas City, MO
It does the job. I have dark hair, so I definitely need to work it in. Personally, drug store brands work the same if not better than this product. Smell isn't great. I would not buy again.
Andrea G.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample from my ipsy and I loved it! Although the, I personally felt the need to wash my hair it gave me a refreshed feeling and gives my hair good volume
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray is one of my top favorite dry shampoos. It does a great job of absorbing excess oil around my roots. It has a light lemon scent, which is nice. I've tried others that had to much of a chemical smell. It also does a great job of blending in and not leaving any residue. Highly recommend.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this dry shampoo in my Boxy Charm and this morning have depleted the spray. I will say that I did like this spray. I like the scent and it did give my hair, which is very thin and fine, some volume on the second day. It also definitely did its job at absorbing some oil from my hair on the second day and my hair does tend to get oily quickly. Dry shampoo is always a must if I plan to not wash my hair on the second day. I have brown hair and this does leave some white cast, but I spray on as soon as I get up and then go through my morning routine. After I brush my hair the white cast is no longer an issue. So, I did like this product and was happy to have received it in a sub. box, but would I actually shell out the cash for a full price can? Probably not, you can find cheaper drug store brands that do a similar job.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the oscar blandi dry shampoo! I can go days with out washing my dry long blonde hair without it getting super greasy on the roots! The oscar blandi dry shampoo doesn't weigh down my hair like other dry shampoos can! It is a five star product for sure in my book! Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
Holly N.