BY OSCAR BLANDI

In passion, lies beauty ~Oscar Blandi This dry shampoo solves the dilemma of dirty hair without a traditional cleansing process.  Refresh, renew and revive your look with this simple application.  Based on lemon verbena for fragrance, your hair will smell and feel clean, free from oil, sweat and buildup in a matter of seconds. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Purchased this at Kohls after hearing good things about dry shampoo in general and I'm pretty happy with the results I've gotten from it." in 3 reviews
  • "this dry shampoo made my hair super soft and prevented it from getting oily after the first day i washed it " in 1 review
  • "I tried this.. it was a free sample from Sephora.." in 1 review
  • "My only con with this product is that if you have dark hair it does leave the hair looking chalky and white in some spots so be sure to completely work the product into the scalp before you style." in 1 review
  • "This worked well, but it left white residue in my hair since my hair is dark." in 1 review
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
I found this at tj maxx in search of dry shampoo that would work without much residue and I picked this up. It’s ok it doesn’t have a horrible smell it does work but it doesn’t completely suck up the oil. I just have it around in case my other dry shampoo runs out.
Melinda W.
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
This dry shampoo is okay. It does leave a white cast on my brown hair which happens with a lot of dry shampoos for me but it takes a while to brush it out with this product. I don't feel that it is a better product than batiste dry shampoo I much prefer that one over this one.
Michelle P.
I received this dry shampoo in a Boxycharm and I was very into it. I feel like it really soaks up the oil in my hair and the smell is okay.
I probably wouldn’t buy this over the Batiste since that one is cheaper and smells way better. But overall this was a good dry shampoo that I would recommend.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray, 1.4 oz more...
This is one of the first dry shampoos I used. I loved it, especially for my blonde hair. It is light and dries quickly and easy to shake out. Keeps my hair refreshed between washes and adds texture. I recommend as a medium priced option. It’s a little pricier than other major retail options.
J S.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried and it was my favorite for a couple of years. Effective on my fine, limp hair, it adds nice volume. But compared to other brands it is so expensive.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I absolutely love the oscar blandi dry shampoo! I can go days with out washing my dry long blonde hair without it getting super greasy on the roots! The oscar blandi dry shampoo doesn't weigh down my hair like other dry shampoos can! It is a five star product for sure in my book! Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
The smell is actually bad I don't wanna go around smelling like I just got done using lemon scented furniture polish in my hair 😑 My hair still felt dirty after using it so I had to wash it before going out to dinner. This was my first time ever trying a dry shampoo and I didn't like it one bit so I'll never purchase any brand of it!!
Racheal W.
This product arrived in my January Boxycharm. I used after 3 days of not washing my hair. Worked well as far as soaking up any oil and making my hair look fresh but the smell.. wow! It smells like bug spray :( and after using it I felt like that's how my hair smelled a good portion of the day. I probably wouldn't buy it unless they revamped the formula to smell nicer. Two stars from me because of that no good smell.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I don't usually use much dry shampoo because I do wash my hair every single day, but this one was nice. I liked that it didn't really show up in my hair, it provided a little bit of volume, and most importantly it didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel dirty. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Yes, yes, and yes! I received a can in my Boxycharm this month and I am in love. It has a fresh citrus kind of lemony scent that just emulates that clean feeling. With some dry shampoos I always end up with a white residue... but not with Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, it leaves no residue and hair no longer looks greasy.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used this?
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Is this safe for sensitive skin?

Amazon