BY OSCAR BLANDI #82 in Dry Shampoo

In passion, lies beauty ~Oscar Blandi This dry shampoo solves the dilemma of dirty hair without a traditional cleansing process.  Refresh, renew and revive your look with this simple application.  Based on lemon verbena for fragrance, your hair will smell and feel clean, free from oil, sweat and buildup in a matter of seconds. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
  • "Purchased this at Kohls after hearing good things about dry shampoo in general and I'm pretty happy with the results I've gotten from it." in 3 reviews
  • "I tried this.. it was a free sample from Sephora.." in 1 review
  • "My only con with this product is that if you have dark hair it does leave the hair looking chalky and white in some spots so be sure to completely work the product into the scalp before you style." in 1 review
  • "This worked well, but it left white residue in my hair since my hair is dark." in 1 review
  • "It left white residue and did not WOW me for the price." in 1 review
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
I found this at tj maxx in search of dry shampoo that would work without much residue and I picked this up. It’s ok it doesn’t have a horrible smell it does work but it doesn’t completely suck up the oil. I just have it around in case my other dry shampoo runs out.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray, 1.4 oz more...
This is one of the first dry shampoos I used. I loved it, especially for my blonde hair. It is light and dries quickly and easy to shake out. Keeps my hair refreshed between washes and adds texture. I recommend as a medium priced option. It’s a little pricier than other major retail options.
Melinda W.
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
This dry shampoo is okay. It does leave a white cast on my brown hair which happens with a lot of dry shampoos for me but it takes a while to brush it out with this product. I don't feel that it is a better product than batiste dry shampoo I much prefer that one over this one.
Michelle P.
I received this dry shampoo in a Boxycharm and I was very into it. I feel like it really soaks up the oil in my hair and the smell is okay.
I probably wouldn’t buy this over the Batiste since that one is cheaper and smells way better. But overall this was a good dry shampoo that I would recommend.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
I got this in my boxy charm, and I love it. It smells great and works great. I usually only wash my hair once a week and after about 4 days I use this and have no problems. I really don’t buy dry shampoo all that much, I just use it because I get it in subscription boxes. I probably won’t repurchase.
Marta V.
Review for: Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray, 1.4 oz more...
This is a good dry shampoo of you don't need a lot of it. Smells great, but I feel like if you use to much, your hair starts to feel grainy -- if that makes sense. The white residue is pretty hard to comb out if you like to lather the dry shampoo in.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray, 1.4 oz, Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray 3.2 oz more...
I will say that this is the best expensive dry shampoo I have tried. I don’t mind the white spray. It lets me know exactly where I’ve sprayed and is easy to brush out. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I received this dry shampoo in my Boxy Charm and this morning have depleted the spray. I will say that I did like this spray. I like the scent and it did give my hair, which is very thin and fine, some volume on the second day. It also definitely did its job at absorbing some oil from my hair on the second day and my hair does tend to get oily quickly. Dry shampoo is always a must if I plan to not wash my hair on the second day. I have brown hair and this does leave some white cast, but I spray on as soon as I get up and then go through my morning routine. After I brush my hair the white cast is no longer an issue. So, I did like this product and was happy to have received it in a sub. box, but would I actually shell out the cash for a full price can? Probably not, you can find cheaper drug store brands that do a similar job.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the oscar blandi dry shampoo! I can go days with out washing my dry long blonde hair without it getting super greasy on the roots! The oscar blandi dry shampoo doesn't weigh down my hair like other dry shampoos can! It is a five star product for sure in my book! Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
The smell is actually bad I don't wanna go around smelling like I just got done using lemon scented furniture polish in my hair 😑 My hair still felt dirty after using it so I had to wash it before going out to dinner. This was my first time ever trying a dry shampoo and I didn't like it one bit so I'll never purchase any brand of it!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used this?
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this safe for sensitive skin?