BY OSCAR BLANDI #83 in Dry Shampoo

Pronto dry shampoo powder is the ultimate time saver. Perfect for use between washings, in a rush, or as a midday hair pick-me-up. It refreshes, revives and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes - no water or blow dryer necessary. Cleanses without water and removes excess oil and product build-up without stripping. Natural rice, oat and tapioca starches absorb oil, dirt and product to effectively cleanse hair and scalp. Tea tree oil treats the scalp and lemon verbena provides a fresh, clean scent. Ideal for oily hair, it instantly boosts volume and nourishes the scalp. see more...

• I'm so sad that Oscar Blandi discontinued their dry shampoo powder!...2 Answers
  • Does this come in a larger size? I am the new mom of triplets and ...2 Answers
  • How is this compared to the spray???? Is it easy to use? What's the...3 Answers
Buy on Kohls
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the overly perfumed scents that most of the other dry shampoos have." in 1 review
  • "I usually blow dry my hair in the AM to give it some volume." in 1 review
Sue G.
Sue G.
Louisville, KY
This is hands down my favorite Dry Shampoo, and I use 4 different brands intermittently. It absorbs oil like no other. Perfect for after a workout when you don't have time to shampoo, dry and style your hair, just wrap your hair in a towel, shower, and dispense the product throughout your scalp and it will seriously refresh and wash your coif, gives you bouncy clean looking (and feeling) hair. I've been using this dry shampoo for 4+ years. It's pricey, I get mine from Amazon and save a little, but 1 bottle lasts me easily over a year and I have thick shoulder length hair. I like that it's a powder, I like that it has a pointed tip so I can strategically disperse it throughout my scalp. It will straight up give you good volume, and it is lightly scented and smells like lemon bars. It works perfectly for lighter colored hair types. It may be fine for darker hair as the powder dissolves and gets absorbed. I get the 2.5 oz size, but it comes in a smaller size that you can get for under $10 that would probably last 2-3 months with regular use. I won't ever be without it.
Crystan B.
Crystan B.
Chantilly, VA
I used to LOVE the spray dry shampoos. Then I tried this and it's my FAVORITE. I will admit that it's difficult to get the hang of at first, but once you master it it's the best and lasts so much longer than the sprays. I have dark blonde hair and I use this just fine. I used to sprinkle some on a brush and comb it through my hair. DON'T do that! Part your hair and use the applicator tip to disperse the product. Then use your fingers to kind of massage it in. Continue until your hair doesn't look/feel greasy.

Works like a charm every time!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have used this dry shampoo for years and it is by far my favorite! On the second and third day after I wash my hair, I will pour some in my palms, rub them together over my sink, and then distribute to my hair roots. I do this several times until the oil by my scalp is gone and then brush my hair. When applying in that manner, I have no white residue, and I have dark hair. Oscar Blandi dry shampoo smells nice and the container lasts me a few years. I may try others once in a while, but I always come back to this! Highly recommended!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
For the record, I cannot live without dry shampoo & this one is by far my favorite. I have very dark hair and don't have a problem with the powder being white--unless of course, I've used too much and then let's be honest, I'm probably due for a wash. Anyway, it does the trick and the scent is pleasant. I by far prefer powder; it's a better application and lasts far longer than an aerosol. Price point is good too. Hope Sephora brings back to their stores; it can be tricky for me to find in stores.
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
I heard about this product from Youtube and was curious about powder dry shampoo. At this time, I would wash my hair every other day and use it on my non-washing days. I loved how well it worked: it soaked up the oil and blended well with my dark black-brown hair. It did, however, itched by the end of the day. Other than that, I liked the way it worked, but I like another dry shampoo (Living Proof Dry Shampoo) more so I probably won't repurchase.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first dry shampoo I've ever used, and I've been using it for over five years. Seeing as this one has become hard to find, I tried purchasing other brands and NOTHING compares to this one. The smell is fantastic, and the consistency is perfect. I dare someone to find something better than this. (Don't bother with sprays. They're terrible! Loose powder wins!)
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
My husband bought me this a while ago because i wanted to try it but unfortunately it didn't live up to what I had heard about it. I feel like it was really hard to disperse in my hair and it left my hair feeling flat. I also would end up getting lots of white powder caked on my head which was incredibly annoying and gross.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo 1 oz
Definitely a great product! I loved the long tipped nozzle, which allowed me to control where the product was going and how much I used. This was my favorite feature! The formula was fine, I still like the bumble and bumble formula and smell better. To me, the lemony scent smelled exactly like the original poo-pourri.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is the best dry shampoo. However, it has been discontinued. I have tried 50 additional dry shampoos and nothing comes close. The closest one I have found is the Bumble and Bumble loose powder. OB was great! It absorbed oil, left her refreshed, was not stiff, and allowed for restyling. Please bring this back!!!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Pronto Dry Shampoo 1 oz
aerosol dry shampoos have got nothing on this dry shampoo. it smells like lemony deliciousness and lasts for a solid 3 days! i have black hair and this doesn't leave those little white spots and it works fantastically. gives me more volume as well. absolutely my favorite dry shampoo. hands down.
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
Is this product worth it? I've been looking for a new dry shampoo.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
How does this compare to the spray version?
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to the spray???? Is it easy to use? What's the smell? And Is it alright for people with psoriasis??
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Los angeles, CA
I'm so sad that Oscar Blandi discontinued their dry shampoo powder! I've been searching for another similar to this. I'm not a big fan of the spray dry shampoos. I really like the powder form. Does anyone know a brand that carries powder dry shampoo instead of the canned spray kind? Or where I can possibly get more Oscar Blandi?!
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Does this come in a larger size? I am the new mom of triplets and see this becoming essential.