BY OSCAR BLANDI #67 in Dry Shampoo

Pronto dry shampoo powder is the ultimate time saver. Perfect for use between washings, in a rush, or as a midday hair pick-me-up. It refreshes, revives and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes - no water or blow dryer necessary. Cleanses without water and removes excess oil and product build-up without stripping. Natural rice, oat and tapioca starches absorb oil, dirt and product to effectively cleanse hair and scalp. Tea tree oil treats the scalp and lemon verbena provides a fresh, clean scent. Ideal for oily hair, it instantly boosts volume and nourishes the scalp. see more...

• I'm so sad that Oscar Blandi discontinued their dry shampoo powde...2 Answers
  • Does this come in a larger size? I am the new mom of triplets an...2 Answers
  • How is this compared to the spray???? Is it easy to use? What's t...3 Answers
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Powder
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the overly perfumed scents that most of the other dry shampoos have." in 1 review
  • "I usually blow dry my hair in the AM to give it some volume." in 1 review
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
I heard about this product from Youtube and was curious about powder dry shampoo. At this time, I would wash my hair every other day and use it on my non-washing days. I loved how well it worked: it soaked up the oil and blended well with my dark black-brown hair. It did, however, itched by the end of the day. Other than that, I liked the way it worked, but I like another dry shampoo (Living Proof Dry Shampoo) more so I probably won't repurchase.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first dry shampoo I've ever used, and I've been using it for over five years. Seeing as this one has become hard to find, I tried purchasing other brands and NOTHING compares to this one. The smell is fantastic, and the consistency is perfect. I dare someone to find something better than this. (Don't bother with sprays. They're terrible! Loose powder wins!)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a great product! I loved the long tipped nozzle, which allowed me to control where the product was going and how much I used. This was my favorite feature! The formula was fine, I still like the bumble and bumble formula and smell better. To me, the lemony scent smelled exactly like the original poo-pourri.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is the best dry shampoo. However, it has been discontinued. I have tried 50 additional dry shampoos and nothing comes close. The closest one I have found is the Bumble and Bumble loose powder. OB was great! It absorbed oil, left her refreshed, was not stiff, and allowed for restyling. Please bring this back!!!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
West Chester, PA
aerosol dry shampoos have got nothing on this dry shampoo. it smells like lemony deliciousness and lasts for a solid 3 days! i have black hair and this doesn't leave those little white spots and it works fantastically. gives me more volume as well. absolutely my favorite dry shampoo. hands down.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
This dry shampoo lasts FOREVER (4+ years for me so far!) and has a beautiful, fresh, lemony scent! I work it into my roots and then brush my hair and there is absolutely no residue. It can be found at Sephora and is definitely the best brand I have ever used.
#Dryshampoochallenge
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
This is my all time favorite dry shampoo right now. It blends in well. And it is super easy to apply. I love how it can be applied through the container or I can put it in my hands and apply it for just a light but if texture.
Marina Z.
Marina Z.
Aurora, CO
I've been trying so many different brands but this one so far my favorite. Smells great, cleans pretty well, but need to brush it off really well.
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way that it makes my hair look and feel but the smell makes me nauseous.. it smells like dish soap to me.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this loose dry shampoo. It is the only one that gives me the results that I want. I have tried a ton of other dry shampoos both spray and loose. This by far beats them all and I tend to like the loose formulas better then the spray as I feel they do a better job. All the other loose dry shampoos I have tried usually have too much silica in them leaving your hair feel matted. You can't go wrong with this shampoo it has great ingredients and not a strong smell like many other shampoos haves. I wish I didn't have such a hard time finding it lately and I am hoping that they never continue this version! if you can get your hands on this shampoo and try it! You won't be disappointed as long as you use the right amount and don't over do it (that's what causes your hair to look white with dry shampoos)
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
Is this product worth it? I've been looking for a new dry shampoo.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
How does this compare to the spray version?
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to the spray???? Is it easy to use? What's the smell? And Is it alright for people with psoriasis??
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Los angeles, CA
I'm so sad that Oscar Blandi discontinued their dry shampoo powder! I've been searching for another similar to this. I'm not a big fan of the spray dry shampoos. I really like the powder form. Does anyone know a brand that carries powder dry shampoo instead of the canned spray kind? Or where I can possibly get more Oscar Blandi?!
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Does this come in a larger size? I am the new mom of triplets and see this becoming essential.