BY OSCAR BLANDI

Pronto dry shampoo powder is the ultimate time saver. Perfect for use between washings, in a rush, or as a midday hair pick-me-up. It refreshes, revives and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes - no water or blow dryer necessary. Cleanses without water and removes excess oil and product build-up without stripping. Natural rice, oat and tapioca starches absorb oil, dirt and product to effectively cleanse hair and scalp. Tea tree oil treats the scalp and lemon verbena provides a fresh, clean scent. Ideal for oily hair, it instantly boosts volume and nourishes the scalp. see more...

• I'm so sad that Oscar Blandi discontinued their dry shamp...2 Answers
  • Does this come in a larger size? I am the new mom of tri...2 Answers
  • How is this compared to the spray???? Is it easy to use? ...3 Answers
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Powder
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the overly perfumed scents that most of the other dry shampoos have." in 1 review
  • "I usually blow dry my hair in the AM to give it some volume." in 1 review
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo. I'm blond so white powder dry shampoos aren't an issue for me. With this dry shampoo, I can get away without washing my hair for a disgusting number of days... I think the record is 9 days (in winter). My hair is color treated so I  need to minimize the number of times I wash it. The smell is quite pleasant and I'm incredibly sensitive/allergic to most perfumed products. I hate that for some reason this product disappears and you can't findn it anywhere.
Emily E.
Boston, MA
The formula of this dry shampoo is great, but thats not even my favorite feature. My favorite feature is the application nozzle. It makes it easier to apply the product in the right places without making it look like you have a ton of dry shampoo in your hair.
Caitie W.
Definitely absorbs excess oil. I wash my hair every other day, and I can skip three days with this product - more than I can with any other dry shampoo. However, the application is awful. It shoots a stream of powder, so you have to have like half your head pre-parted, and move along that part as you squeeze, so the stream of powder goes all along it. Otherwise, you are left with a huge white spot on your head if you just aim, squeeze, and don't move the bottle. It's expensive. It doesn't blend well. The cons outweigh the pros. I'd rather use an easier to apply, less white residue-leaving product and only skip two washes than use this product and be able to skip three washes. I wouldn't repurchase.
Amanda M.
West chester , PA
aerosol dry shampoos have got nothing on this dry shampoo. it smells like lemony deliciousness and lasts for a solid 3 days! i have black hair and this doesn't leave those little white spots and it works fantastically. gives me more volume as well. absolutely my favorite dry shampoo. hands down.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo. It lasts forever and can rub easily into my hair. The smell is nice and not overpowering. I like the powder version better than aerosol one because it just gives it a weird texture. I do use hairspray every day, so I don't need the extra bit of spray.
Sue G.
Louisville, KY
This is hands down my favorite Dry Shampoo, and I use 4 different brands intermittently. It absorbs oil like no other. Perfect for after a workout when you don't have time to shampoo, dry and style your hair, just wrap your hair in a towel, shower, and dispense the product throughout your scalp and it will seriously refresh and wash your coif, gives you bouncy clean looking (and feeling) hair. I've been using this dry shampoo for 4+ years. It's pricey, I get mine from Amazon and save a little, but 1 bottle lasts me easily over a year and I have thick shoulder length hair. I like that it's a powder, I like that it has a pointed tip so I can strategically disperse it throughout my scalp. It will straight up give you good volume, and it is lightly scented and smells like lemon bars. It works perfectly for lighter colored hair types. It may be fine for darker hair as the powder dissolves and gets absorbed. I get the 2.5 oz size, but it comes in a smaller size that you can get for under $10 that would probably last 2-3 months with regular use. I won't ever be without it.
Jennifer W.
Fresno, CA
I have amazingly oily scalp and can't go more than 1 1/2 days before my hair gets oily enough that I have to put it up in a pony tail. I have tried numerous types and brands of dry shampoos and this stuff is the best I have used. It seems expensive at first especially compared to some of the popular drugstore brands, but with OB pronto a little goes a long way. Yes it can leave a white cast as with any white powder but with my brunette hair I don't see much of a difference and what I do see looks more like highlights rather than splotches of white powder. I can't stand the spray versions of dry shampoo because I have had way too many incidents with the nozzle getting clogged and no longer working. I never have that issue with this and the smell is so fresh and not "perfumy" like most dry shampoos. I have a large size and travel and use it everywhere I go. I even have one in the car. Oh and this is great for camping, no worries about the aerosol cans.
Traci K.
I like everything about this dry shampoo except the scent. The application is not as easy as spray on ones, but it's not difficult once you get the hang of it. Quick tip that I learned from a YouTube video is to apply using an old powder brush, that way you get just the right amount exactly where you need it without getting it everywhere else (on your clothes, on your floor, etc). The powder is white and will leave a white residue on your hair, but if you leave it on overnight, the residue will brush out. I find that this lasts the longest out of all the dry shampoos I've tried. This stretches out my wash for 2 more days, more if I don't work out. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is the lemony smell; my coworker once told me I smelled like a citronella candle, lol. I do still use this though, I just use perfume to mask the smell the next day. One bottle will last forever if you aren't wasteful; it has been 6 months and I'm still on my first bottle.
Lucy E.
Louisville, KY
I LIVE for this dry shampoo. My hair is fairly fine and blonde, so I sometimes feel like I can't even make it through a whole day before my hair starts looking gross and oily. I've tried countless popular drugstore brands, and none of them seemed to work. A friend suggested this to me and I finally bit the bullet and decided to pay for it; and man oh man is this stuff life changing. Yes, it's a little pricey, but the travel size lasted me 5 months and I used it a ton so it was well worth it. I do have the benefit of being blonde, so the white powder doesn't bother me as much, but my friend who is brunette will use it and then run the blow dryer over her head and you can't tell anything. My tip is to use it before you ever need it. So after you dry your hair put it in your typical problem spots. It absorbs the oil in the first place then you'll be able to wait even longer before needing to use it again!
Alex B.
Nashville , TN
This stuff is truly amazing! I have dark hair and had an issue with other dry shampoos leaving residue in my hair.  This not only helps my hair to feel cleaner, it smells great and also makes my hair look less shiny and more brilliant. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who only shampoos twice a week.
Jeannie N.
Is this product worth it? I've been looking for a new dry shampoo.
Jamie W.
How does this compare to the spray version?
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is this compared to the spray???? Is it easy to use? What's the smell? And Is it alright for people with psoriasis??
Tanya V.
Does this come in a larger size? I am the new mom of triplets and see this becoming essential.
Ann C.
levittown, ny
Is this better than the lulu organics hair powder?