Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Powder uploaded by ssk s.

BY OSCAR BLANDI

Oscar blandi'sâ must-have dry shampoo absorbs excess oil and product build-up without stripping the hair. The formula sprays clear, making it undetectable in any color hair, cleanses without water, and instantly boosts volume. Oscar says you can also use this spray as an instant volumizer or midday pick-me-up for your hair.â the cool mist on the scalp is extremely refreshing.â convenient travel size. see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This powdered formula dry shampoo is AMAZEBALLS! It has a wonderful scent and pumps my roots right back up! Oil is gone and hair feels like I just showered! No weird residue/texture is left behind. Oscar Blandi is not recognized enough, his products are fantastic. I would recommend anything from his line.
Janet K.
Janet K.
This dry shampoo is pretty cool! It was the first brand I tried, and it's the one I keep coming back to. When I use it, it definitely makes my hair look good for at least one more where. Don't put too much on though, or you will not be able to blend it in and it will make your scalp look too white. Enjoy!
lisa g.
lisa g.
Sunrise, FL
Love this product. Super easy and my hair looked awesome after. The only downside is that you must be careful not to put it on your scalp....it will look like a white clump and you will need to brush the scalp several times to remove.
ssk s.
ssk s.
I'm a former Klorane faithful until I gave this a try. My hair is best on day 1. This dry shampoo doesn't quite make it look like day 1 but almost. It also lasts longer throughout the day than most dry shampoos I've used in the past.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to dry shampoo! I hate the spray formulas and prefer the loose powder ones and this is the only dry shampoo that does everything I need/want it too! It absorbs oil, smells great and gives me the lift and volume I need for my fine thin hair. I also like how it doesn't leave your hair with that slightly matted texture like most due from a lot of silica being in those products. I hope the company never discontinues his product because I seriously think I would cry. This also is not heavily scented it has a nice light lemon type scent that isn't really noticeable after you apply it. You need to try this!
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go-to. I love being able to use a loose dry shampoo as they last so much longer than the sprays. I would usually be able to use this so I could wash my hair every fourth day. I did switch to a non-aerosol spray version of this (klorane) and I prefer that now as it is leas messy!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Cleveland , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing. I use it about every other day, and one bottle lasts me about a year! It smells FRESH, not gross smelling like other dry shampoos. It's perfect for ladies with blonde hair, but my brunette sister uses and loves it as well. You will not be disappointed!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Columbia, MD
This is MY FAVORITE dry shampoo. Not quite sure why it's not ranked higher. It IS a bit more expensive than other dry shampoos but my bottle lasted over a year and I used it every other day. Will definitely buy again!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Banner, Ky
This is my favorite dry shampoo!! i use it all the time and the little bottle lasts forever. I also like the smell!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite dry shampoo. I love that it's a powder and not a spray because it doesn't wet the hair. It really does what it says and absorbs the oil from my hair and scalp, refreshing the look of my hair. Helps to extend my hairstyles between washing, and has a fresh, citrusy scent.