BY OSCAR BLANDI

A dry shampoo spray to instantly boost volume. This must-have dry shampoo absorbs excess oil and product build-up without stripping the hair. The formula sprays clear, making it undetectable in any color hair, cleanses without water, and instantly boosts volume. see more...

• Does this dry shampoo make your hair look less oily?2 Answers
Uli S.
Acushnet, MA
My all time favorite dry shampoo. Smells kind of like pine sol but I don't mind as it makes my hair smell clean! Can go 3 days without a wash and this dry shampoo makes it look like I just washed it! Most dry shampoos leave my hair feeling weighed down and even greasier then it was before but this one provides volume and is literally weightless. Makes my hair look awesome and I'm obsessed! Definitely a little pricey but well worth the price for how well it works
paige b.
This is THE BEST dry shampoo ever made. It leaves no residue, it smells freaking fantastic (citrusy and fresh), and it didn't cause any problems or dryness to my scalp, and it gave my usually limp lifeless hair a little oomph. I have tried numerous dry shampoos from cheap to mega not cheap and never has anything come close to this one. This is a must have and a can not live without product. Definitely recommend.
Brittney n.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love this dry shampoo! It smells absolutely amazing, such a fresh smell. I can go several days without washing while using this dry shampoo. I love how it is not powdery or gritty like the other brands you can choose from. Makes your hair feel very clean. I would highly recommend
Kayla A.
Got this on super clearance at Ulta and I love it! I had never heard of this brand before but wow its a super dry shampoo!! I guess the normal price is a little high so I really got a steal for only paying $3 a bottle. The only thing is it does leave quite a film on my light brown hair.
Sam L.
Bethlehem, PA
This stuff smells so good, the invisible spray is flawlessly clear and disappears once it's rubbed In. I can go 5 days without washing my hair and using this with the look of looking gross or oily lol
Violet M.
Literally the best Dry Shampoo out there, so worth the price point. It doesn't leave any residue in the hair and makes it smell so amazing. They even have a smaller version so you can just pop it in your purse.
Stacy E.
This dry shampoo leaves absolutely no white powder and doesn't gunk up your roots, unlike most dry shampoo products on the market. It's lightweight, effective and smells amazing- highly recommend!
Tiffany B.
Wichita, KS
This is a pretty decent dry shampoo. I like that I can use it in my dark hair. It smells great. The only drawback is the price as I use dry shampoo almost daily.
Sara J.
Syracuse
This product works really well. It does good absorsbing all the excess oil on my hair. It has a strong smell that isnt bad but isnt great either.
Demi B.
I love this dry shampoo! It has a great scent and its awesome for blondes because Ive found the white powder actually covers dark roots great!
Ali D.
Does this dry shampoo make your hair look less oily?