BY OSCAR BLANDI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pronto Braid Paste - Braids & twists are always easier to do on 2nd day hair. This dry texture paste makes braids appear fuller, more defined & offers a strong grip to hold strands together.(4.2 oz.) - Pronto Braid Paste see more...

Review (1)
Sofia O.
I have used it a couple of times! I have short hair and I used this paste to keep my braids in place. It works, the braid stays in place no matter how hectic my day gets. I also want to add that the paste is white, it goes on clear and I wouldn't say it dries on like hair gel does. Unquestionably satisfied considering I have short hair and my hair doesn't hold any hairdo whether my hair is long or short!!
Kara W.
Alpharetta, GA
I love doing braids and twists and I'm curious about how much hold/texture this really provides? I have lots of layers and fine(but lots of it) hair. Does this really help your fishtail stay together or no?