BY OSCAR BLANDI

Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray for Volume, Hold & Shine, 6.8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

Susan  Y.
Beverly, MA
Got a travel size bottle of this in a subscription box and have been obsessed with it ever since! First off, it smells great. Really good. And when I had a flat hair day, I lifted my hair up and sprayed the spray along the roots to give it some volume and it worked great! It didn't go flat all day! Now, I work at a call center where I have to wear a big headset and I was surprised to see, after a 6 hour shift with no touch ups, it still had its volume. I was wowed. So anyone looking for a review on this product, I highly recommend it. It smells great, gives you volume, and it lasts! As a girl we all want something we don't always have to touch up. Go and get this!
Amanda V.
North Vernon, IN
I got a travel size in my March Boxycharm box and when I read that it smelled like honeysuckle I was super excited because I LOVE the smell of honeysuckle. However, when I actually went to test the product on my hair, it smelled awful. As the day went on, the volume and hold were both extraordinary and I was very impressed and decided to give it another try. But after trying it a second time, I just can't get passed the smell of it. If you don't mind the smell of it, it's a great hairspray.