BY OSCAR BLANDI

In passion, lies beauty ~Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine is a smoothing serum that provides instant and long lasting shine to all hair types.  It adds strength and protects the hair to minimize fly-aways.  Sweet Almond Oil adds gloss and provides anti-frizz benefits while Vitamin E moisturizes to protect hair from heat damage. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would this serum be good for people with dry, damaged, and curly ...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY
Incredible! This serum adds tons of hydration and shine without being greasy. I use it before ironing to protect from the heat. The subtle jasmine scent is the best part!
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good serum however I find MOST serums to be good . I cannot say this is better than others I've used, but it isn't worse either.
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I go other serums and waste my money and regret buying it and when I buy this I never regret buying g it.
shareen s.
I first received this hair serum as a sample in a Birch Box. From the first time i used it, i knew i would be purchasing it. The Oscar Blandi serum is light and gives hair a smooth silkiness without the heavy oiliness found in other serums. I have naturally wavy hair and use this after straightening, i love how shiny and sleek it makes my hair. One of the best things about this serum has to be the scent, the fresh jasmine scent leaves hair smelling amazing all day long. can't say enough good things about it.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a beauty bag. Overall I'm not unhappy with it but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. I felt that it left my hair more on the oily side which I don't really need. Also the cat kept popping off and it was extremely annoying to use. Also left everything extremely greasy after use and took cleanup forever
Rox C.
Tamarac, FL
This serum smells delicious and it leaves my fine, thin, frizzy hair perfectly smooth and shiny. It also protects my strands from heat styling tools. I cannot do without it!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Received a sample of this in store along with pronto shampoo and conditioner and it was a night to day improvement!! no frizz or dryness,just smoothness and silkiness.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this before flat ironing my hair and it worked great! It didn't make the flat iron smoke and it make my hair silky smooth and soft. It also had a very nice smell.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair serum is amazing. You only need a little bit to combat frizz and add shine. I apply some to my damp hair then blow dry and proceed with heat styling. After I'm finished styling my hair, I add a bit more to add some polish. It's on the pricey side but it's worth it in my opinion because Oscar Blandi products are high quality and luxurious. I love the floral scent as well, I have received endless compliments about how great my hair smells and how shiny and beautiful it looks!
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is pretty amazing. First off, it smells like jasmine, which is enough to keep me buying this since I LOVE the smell of jasmine. It also does a great job at smoothing and making my hair feel really soft. I've used this with long hair and now that I have short hair, I also love using this. I have course hair that isn't necessarily thick, but I hate a lot of it. I love using this when my hair is damp and then I let it dry naturally. I notice a significant difference with how soft and silky my hair is.

This oil also lasts FOREVER! I use less than a pump of this for short hair, and I used a full pump when I have longer hair. It is quite pricey, and I'm quite low maintenance with my hair, so I don't know how willing I would be to buy this just for the smell again. I've used cheaper hair oils, argan oils, and morrocan oil with the same results.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this serum be good for people with dry, damaged, and curly hair?