BY OSCAR BLANDI

Plump up. Hair Lift Mousse instantly gives any hair type a thicker, fuller, more youthful appearance. Breakthrough moisture-binding sodium hyaluronate dramatically expands and strengthens the cuticle, resulting in hair that looks and feels more abundant.  Hair Lift Mousse, Travel Size. see more...

• Does this make your hair more voluminous and and textured without...2 Answers
Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse
  • "I actually have full volumed hair already, so I was a bit nervous about using this, but it helped me achieve a chunky well defined look for my wavy pixie and it smells great, almost a light cologne scent." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't have time to blow dry my hair so instead of adding any fullness to my hair it just made it crunchy and limp." in 1 review
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I've noticed a difference in my hair when I use this. My hair is fuller. It holds curl all day. And it smells great. I just don't like my hair to be crunchy from styling products is the only downfall.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
I have recently started putting some of this mousse in my hair before I blow dry and I have noticed some significant changes. My curls will last longer the next day and my hair will have more volume.
Cristina C.
It leaves my hair a little dirty feeling by the end of the day. I was hoping that it would give my hair more lift, but as the day went on my hair fell limp and didn't look good. Depending on how much I blew dried by hair after I applied the moose, my hair would puff up a whole lot.
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
I like this product it does what it says. Also good for my mom who is between age of 45-55 and it works great on her hair. She suffered from really thin hair after her hypothyroidism was discovered and this adds something back to where she really enjoys doing her hair again.
Vicky S.
Angleton, TX
I have thick wavy hair and this product actually helps bring the curls out! I normally straighten my hair, but now since I have found this product, saves me time so I don't have to straighten it!
Rachel B.
While this mouse is expensive, I really love what it does for my hair! I have fine hair, and this definitely gives it some boost!
Dhariana L.
I stuck to my Paul Mitchell mouse but this was way better. Smells good and didn't weigh my hair down. After my birchbox sample run out I need a full size
Crystal M.
This hair lift mousse works fine. Product is affordable, does a fair to fine job and smells great.
Erin D.
earlton, ny
I love this mousse although it leaves my hands very sticky after application
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
I got this mousse in a Glambag from Ipsy and, so far, I am loving it. I actually have full volumed hair already, so I was a bit nervous about using this, but it helped me achieve a chunky well defined look for my wavy pixie and it smells great, almost a light cologne scent.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this make your hair more voluminous and and textured without looking too heavy?