BY OSCAR BLANDI

Plump up. Hair Lift Mousse instantly gives any hair type a thicker, fuller, more youthful appearance. Breakthrough moisture-binding sodium hyaluronate dramatically expands and strengthens the cuticle, resulting in hair that looks and feels more abundant.  Hair Lift Mousse, Travel Size. see more...

• Does this make your hair more voluminous and and textured without l...2 Answers
Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse
  • "I actually have full volumed hair already, so I was a bit nervous about using this, but it helped me achieve a chunky well defined look for my wavy pixie and it smells great, almost a light cologne scent." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't have time to blow dry my hair so instead of adding any fullness to my hair it just made it crunchy and limp." in 1 review
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed a difference in my hair when I use this. My hair is fuller. It holds curl all day. And it smells great. I just don't like my hair to be crunchy from styling products is the only downfall.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently started putting some of this mousse in my hair before I blow dry and I have noticed some significant changes. My curls will last longer the next day and my hair will have more volume.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my hair a little dirty feeling by the end of the day. I was hoping that it would give my hair more lift, but as the day went on my hair fell limp and didn't look good. Depending on how much I blew dried by hair after I applied the moose, my hair would puff up a whole lot.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Angleton, TX
I have thick wavy hair and this product actually helps bring the curls out! I normally straighten my hair, but now since I have found this product, saves me time so I don't have to straighten it!
Dhariana L.
Dhariana L.
I stuck to my Paul Mitchell mouse but this was way better. Smells good and didn't weigh my hair down. After my birchbox sample run out I need a full size
Erin D.
Erin D.
earlton, ny
I love this mousse although it leaves my hands very sticky after application
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I was introduced to this brand through my beauty subscriptions. Overall, I love Oscar Blandi products, you just have to have a light hand. I have super thin fine hair and a little goes a long way especially if you don't want to get stuck with limp hard crunchy hair.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
I received this as a sample and let me tell you. this does the Job. makes my hair curly and crunchy. just how I like it. smells really good.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Make sure you apply heat to your hair or it juts another mousse to make your hair hard .... I really do enjoy his products though
Megan M.
Megan M.
Love this product! It doesn't add extreme volume to my hair, but using it after washing my hair and then blowdrying it, I definitely notice a difference
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this make your hair more voluminous and and textured without looking too heavy?