Orville Redenbacher's White Corn Gourmet Kernels uploaded by Cheryl S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #8 in Popcorn

Premium Popping At Its Finest, With A Crispy Exterior And A Tender Interior.

Whole Grain Popping Corn

Dani m.
ID
Purchased at: Amazon
Its popcorn. Everything is good when it comes to popcorn. I prefer airpopped with some melted butter and a dash of salt. Best afternoon snack ever. This is a decent popcorn to be airpopped. Most of the kerbals pop without many leftover to hurt my teeth.
Andy-Holly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
We make our own popcorn and prefer these seeds over store brand. Less kernels to get caught in your teeth and less seeds unpopped. We are willing to spend the extra money on these seeds.
Lindsey K.
I keep a jar of these kernels stocked at all times for impromptu movie nights with the family. I don't own a popcorn popper so I do it the "old fashioned" way by adding a little coconut oil, kernels, and salt to a large pot and then shaking on high with the cover on until done. It takes 3 minutes tops and we end up with fresh popcorn. My only issue is that the popped corn always seems smaller in comparison to the microwaved type.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
This is GREAT for those wanting to experiment with different flavors and learning to make popcorn as close to scratch as possible. My dad uses this and makes homemade kettle corn and it’s awesome! The flavor is so natural and so fresh and it makes it so much more worth the little effort it takes to pop. Hearing the kernels pop is so nostalgic of movie theater days!
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
Literally the ONLY popcorn I will use in my Whirley Pop (if you don’t have one, you need one). It cooks the best, leaves the least amount of unpopped kernels behind, and has just the right flavor. Our family chooses this brand of popcorn over any others and eats it on a weekly basis.
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
I have an air popper at home and use these kernels to make my popcorn. They all end up so light and airy and are delicious with fun toppings my family and I make up. We really enjoy butter and garlic powder the most but sometimes we top with sriracha or cinnamon sugar!
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
We make homemade popcorn a lot and these seem to pop really well and have a good taste to them. We flavor with lots of melted butter and sea salt. This brand seems to work and be one of the better ones, for sure, when popping at home!
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love popcorn as it’s one of the healthiest snacks but it can be filled with lots of chemicals, salt, and butter making it unhealthy. I love that I can make my own and control what I put in it making the perfect healthy snack
Murs N.
A great alternative to microwaving your popcorn. My family and I are big on eating popcorn but don’t like using the microwave as much and this is a great option. And you enjoy making it in a pan and seeing the kettles pop.
Cheryl S.
Saint George, UT
Therese are excellent popcorn kernels for home popping. Almost every kernel pops and those that don't can be repopped. They pop up light and fluffy and taste good too its my go to brand for homemade popcorn.