Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Frish Q.Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Brandy B.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #8 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

With Loads Of Flavor And Real Butter, It's No Wonder Why We Call It The Ultimate. And Now It's The Ultimate For Sharing.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Butter Less Than 2% Of: Natural And Artificial Flavor Color Added Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

Buy on Walmart
  • "we usually pop our own popcorn (no microwave bags) but we keep these around for when the kids are at home with a sitter or want a quick snack." in 1 review
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the snack when I need comfort and time to myself. I bought this at my local grocery store and the taste is phenomenal. I get a lot of popcorn for the price and it’s easy to make as well. I definitely recommend this to others when they need a pick me up.
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Let's be honest, we don't eat popcorn to be in a faux Kardashian diet. We eat popcorn as a vessel for buttery goodness that reminds us of the movie theater popcorn. This popcorn has a full butter profile, while staying honest to the flavor of the popcorn, a nice balance. I like the homage to the movie theater bucket, just a little awkward handling at times.
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
Being a butter lover, this product is perfect for me. The product pops quickly so definitely watch those timers and listen for when the popping slows down. The quality of the product is good. The only thing keeping me from giving it five stars is that it is only good when hot out of the microwave. Once you let it set, the butter becomes thicker and leaves an aftertaste.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Love Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn ! Sweet n salty balance is perfect. Mini bags too perfect for those of us that don't eat a whole bag or when one prefers kettle corn and another movie theater butter which is very good as well. I only gave it 4 stars because it's pretty expensive for popcorn.
Logan P.
Conway, AR
I LOVE THESE! They are the perfect portion sizes for sharing with a couple of friends, and the bag is so easy to eat out of and to cook. This is my go-to popcorn and I have gotten almost all of my friends to start eating it too.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I love popcorn this is my go to snack and I love this brand? The flavor is amazing and it’s so delicious! Not to mention the packaging is amazing as well no extra dishes need to be brought out because it comes in it’s own nice little bowl!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Orville is my families go to brand. We will not eat any other kind. The flavor is awesome! The texture of the popped corn is alway perfect and the price you pay for the quality is in matched. Absolutely the best home popcorn out there!
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and we’ve been buying this brand as long as I can remember! So tasty and always consistent. Can’t beat the price either for such good popcorn! It’s what we will continue to buy!
Marybeth M.
Middleport
My favorite popcorn brand period. Always pops well and love the buttery flavor. The price is very affordable and the taste reminds me of popcorn from the movie theater. Highly recommend this popcorn.
Adrienne B.
Ultimate butter is a must! The pop up bowl is also so convenient and easy to use! This is the perfect popcorn for movie night! My roommate got me hooked on it and now it’s the only kind I buy!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What other brand would you compare this to, is it super buttery
Emily R.
What are some other favorites?
Niki R.
How well does this work?