Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Frish Q.Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Brandy B.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #9 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

With Loads Of Flavor And Real Butter, It's No Wonder Why We Call It The Ultimate. And Now It's The Ultimate For Sharing.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Butter Less Than 2% Of: Natural And Artificial Flavor Color Added Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn
  • "we usually pop our own popcorn (no microwave bags) but we keep these around for when the kids are at home with a sitter or want a quick snack." in 1 review
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Let's be honest, we don't eat popcorn to be in a faux Kardashian diet. We eat popcorn as a vessel for buttery goodness that reminds us of the movie theater popcorn. This popcorn has a full butter profile, while staying honest to the flavor of the popcorn, a nice balance. I like the homage to the movie theater bucket, just a little awkward handling at times.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I love popcorn this is my go to snack and I love this brand? The flavor is amazing and it’s so delicious! Not to mention the packaging is amazing as well no extra dishes need to be brought out because it comes in it’s own nice little bowl!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Orville is my families go to brand. We will not eat any other kind. The flavor is awesome! The texture of the popped corn is alway perfect and the price you pay for the quality is in matched. Absolutely the best home popcorn out there!
Adrienne B.
Ultimate butter is a must! The pop up bowl is also so convenient and easy to use! This is the perfect popcorn for movie night! My roommate got me hooked on it and now it’s the only kind I buy!
Afton F.
The perfect snack for movie night and it comes in its own bowl so you don’t create dirty dishes. Whether it’s movie theater butter flavor or lightly buttered, every kind is good.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Love Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn ! Sweet n salty balance is perfect. Mini bags too perfect for those of us that don't eat a whole bag or when one prefers kettle corn and another movie theater butter which is very good as well. I only gave it 4 stars because it's pretty expensive for popcorn.
Brenna Z.
My favorite microwave popcorn by far! The pop up bowl was a brilliant idea and makes popcorn even easier. I love the flavor of this popcorn as well as the crunch and butter flavor. It is more expensive but still affordable and I would highly recommend.
Niha A.
Austin, TX
This is the snack when I need comfort and time to myself. I bought this at my local grocery store and the taste is phenomenal. I get a lot of popcorn for the price and it’s easy to make as well. I definitely recommend this to others when they need a pick me up.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I used to always buy these. They were great because it was a built in bowl so I didn’t have to dirty my own bowl. And then I could just throw it away :) one problem I did have was the red plastic covering the bowl would burn and melt to my microwave plate :(
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
I just love popcorn. So, I'm probably not the best person to give an unbiased review. I'll eat any kind of popcorn I see. But, I will say that the pop up bowl bags make things so much easier, so this is definitely a go-to over other brands.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What other brand would you compare this to, is it super buttery
Emily R.
What are some other favorites?
Niki R.
How well does this work?