Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn

With Loads Of Flavor And Real Butter, It's No Wonder Why We Call It The Ultimate. And Now It's The Ultimate For Sharing.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Butter Less Than 2% Of: Natural And Artificial Flavor Color Added Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

What other brand would you compare this to, is it super buttery
How well does this work?
What are some other favorites?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...keep these around for when the kids are at home with a sitter or want a quick snack.” in 1 review
Chapin, SC
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Haley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite store bought popcorn ever! Though it’s probably not the healthiest, I’ve found that it really does taste similar to movie theater popcorn! Its crisp and buttery, just the way I like it! One complaint I have is that several bags I’ve opened have had butter leaked in the wrapper and it kind of gets my hands messy. Other than that, a yummy product!
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Orville Redenbacher's Microwave Popcorn is the best. The Ultimate Butter is especially good. It has lots of butter and it always pops. No bag with a lot of unpopped kernels in it. It tastes great and it is very affordable. I definitely recommend it. [product:orville-redenbacher's-ultimate-butter-microwave-popcorn]
Ultimate butter is a must! The pop up bowl is also so convenient and easy to use! This is the perfect popcorn for movie night! My roommate got me hooked on it and now it’s the only kind I buy!
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Kroger
Picked the up because it was on sale never had tried this brand before. I always picked the ACT II brand. But now woah this is sooo amazing, so buttery. My daughter and I cant get enough of this.
The perfect snack for movie night and it comes in its own bowl so you don’t create dirty dishes. Whether it’s movie theater butter flavor or lightly buttered, every kind is good.
Fishers, IN
Love this popcorn and especially love the design of the bag/bowl. It makes for a convenient way to enjoy and share this yummy, salty, buttery treat! Our family loves to watch movies and it wouldn't be a proper movie night without our Orville Redenbacher popcorn!
Cedar Hill, TX
Orville is my families go to brand. We will not eat any other kind. The flavor is awesome! The texture of the popped corn is alway perfect and the price you pay for the quality is in matched. Absolutely the best home popcorn out there!
Lebanon, VA
Love Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn ! Sweet n salty balance is perfect. Mini bags too perfect for those of us that don't eat a whole bag or when one prefers kettle corn and another movie theater butter which is very good as well. I only gave it 4 stars because it's pretty expensive for popcorn.
My favorite microwave popcorn by far! The pop up bowl was a brilliant idea and makes popcorn even easier. I love the flavor of this popcorn as well as the crunch and butter flavor. It is more expensive but still affordable and I would highly recommend.
Popcorn is one of my absolute favorite snack foods and the Orville Redebacher's ultimate butter is probably my favorite option. This recipe, although probably not the healthiest, reminds me just of movie theater popcorn. It is a great choice for a movie night at the house!