Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter

With loads of flavor and real butter, it's no wonder why we call it the ultimate. And now it's the ultimate for sharing.

What other brand would you compare this to, is it super buttery
How well does this work?
What are some other favorites?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter!
Product Highlights
...keep these around for when the kids are at home with a sitter or want a quick snack.in reviews
Lizelba G.
Windermere, FL
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter uploaded by Lizelba G.
Purchased at: Publix
My family is a big fan of popcorn and we like it very flavorful so for that reason we prefer the ultimate butter popcorn from Orville. It tastes delicious!
Shirley H.
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter uploaded by Shirley H.
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter uploaded by Shirley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
SO GOOD! My husband doesn’t care for popcorn but he was devouring this! I love popcorn and this is by far my favorite! I definitely recommend this! ME ENCANTAN!
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter uploaded by Anthony I.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another amazing brand. This one in particular is my favorite. It has the perfect amount of butter and goes excellent with great Drama! Highly recommended! #popcorn #orvilleredenbacher
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
We have popcorn every other night at my house, and this is our family favorite go to popcorn! The taste is so much better and fresher than all the other brands. My kiddo can pretty much eat the whole bag by himself so I have to buy the large boxes from Amazon to keep up!
Diamante  J.
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter uploaded by Diamante  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only brand of store bought popcorn I will eat! It’s so delicious. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks of all time.
Amber A.
Clinton, IA
These are good they cook easy and open easy. No need to wast time putting in a bowl u can eat straight out of it. Has nice flavor and u can really taste the butter
Brandy N.
Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Orville Redenbacher's Microwave Popcorn is the best. The Ultimate Butter is especially good. It has lots of butter and it always pops. No bag with a lot of unpopped kernels in it. It tastes great and it is very affordable. I definitely recommend it. [product:orville-redenbacher's-ultimate-butter-microwave-popcorn]
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN
Popcorn is my go to snack! Love when I have time to have a relaxing night and can grab Orville popcorn with extra butter! Such a great snack and their popcorn is absolutely amazing! The extra butter is the best and a must have!
Lukas D.
Irwin, PA
Popcorn is my favorite snack, and this brand just made me like it more. The butter isn’t like movie theater butter, but it still coats all of the popcorn. It’s a lot of butter, but it’s not too much that’s overpowering. I always try to go out of my way if needed to get this brand.
Vanessa G.
I love eating popcorn 🍿 when watching a movie whether I’m at home or at a movies theater. This popcorn brand trumps over all others with their delicious buttery taste.