Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter Popcorn

The classic bag features this favorite buttery classic that's 94% fat free and 100% delicious.

Anyone know whats that average amount of time to cook these without them getting burnt?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter Popcorn!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter Popcorn uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Coach Greg from YouTube introduced me to this popcorn brand. I love it. It is for some weird reason lower calorie than other brands. I assume they add less oil. Taste is still good. I like small single serving packs for portion control. Ready in minute and half in microwave. Very convenient
Lydia M.
Millersburg
Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter Popcorn uploaded by Lydia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
SmartPop! Butter popcorn is my favorite snack. It is only 100 calorie per bag which is a perfect single serving size. I totally recommend this product for someone who loves popcorn but wants to make a healthier choice!
Heather&Nyal H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter Popcorn uploaded by Heather&Nyal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smart pop high volume low calorie snack perfect for anyone on a diet this is a wonderful healthy snack not all popcorn is healthy most popcorn brands are loaded with too much butter but this one has just enough if you need more flavor and some low calorie popcorn salts
Kristen  K.
Imperial, MO
I love the mini popcorn bags! They are perfectly sized and the perfect treat! I love both the butter snd kettle options.
Serinna S.
Yuma, AZ
I love how this product makes portion size decision-making so much easier! You get a fair amount of popcorn, just perfect enough to appease the craving and feel satisfied. I personally don’t like popcorn loaded up with salt and butter (that dehydrated feeling after is no fun), so the minimal, barely-there butter flavor with this product is very much appreciated! Not salty either 👌🏼👌🏼
Nayeli D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I don’t eat popcorn often but I like keeping some around for whenever I crave it. I cannot finish a whole bag of popcorn so I purchased this kind but the snack size ones. It is half the size of a regular bag of popcorn so it is perfect for me. This doesn’t have a strong butter flavor, so if you’re looking for that you might want to try a different kind.
lyona K.
smyrna, GA
Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter Popcorn uploaded by lyona K.
Its a big bag full of pop corn with a great taste and is very affordible and easy accessible but i has way to many cornal peices that get stuck in my teeth and gums.
Torrie F.
Roswell, NM
Thanks for making mini bags! I don’t ever need a whole bag by myself so having this option is so much more feasible. Light butter isn’t always my favorite but they have many options when it comes to that so it’s perfect for any popcorn lover/ liker!
Kate K.
ORLANDO, FL
Popcorn is a great treat when you are watching what you eat, and OR's Smart Pop! is a great option. It isn't the most flavorful healthy popcorn on the market, but it still tastes great and is easily seasoned (try a small drizzle of olive oil and some cracked black pepper!!)
Pruett N.
This is a great way to get good tasting popcorn without having to eat eat giant bag. You can get them in single servings and it's just enough for one person. The flavor is still just as good and healthier. You have ti be careful tho to not over cook it even for a couple seconds because it does burn easily.