Orville Redenbacher's Salty Sweet Corn Kettle Korn uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Salty Sweet Corn Kettle Korn uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl Kettle Korn Gourmet Popping Corn: 100% whole grain Slightly sweet, slightly salty No added diacetyl butter flavorings 0g trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Octavia M.
York
The fact that this company has figured out a way to turn the bag itself into a bowl so you don’t have to have butter all over your knuckles not eating it is amazing! It’s the biggest reason I pick up this popcorn every time I go to the store. Not to mention that the flavor is really good too!
Whitney H.
Pocatello
My favorite brand of popcorn is Orville and my favorite flavor is kettle corn! Put the two together and you get a killer combination! I've tried other types of kettle corn and this is my favorite taste by far!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
This is some of the better pop-at-home kettle corn you can grab from the market. It has the right balance of salty and sweet. We've purchased this multiple times!
amiel r.
Tampa, FL
Whoever thought of the Pop Up Bowl should get a raise!! It's the best thing invented for microwave popcorn. No more greasy forearms from digging into the bag. no need for an extra bowl. just microwave, open and enjoy.
best kettle corn too. the proper balance of sweet and salty.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
I bought these at the store a little while ago and I've been in love ever since. The flavor is perfect and exactly what you would expect in kettle corn. Most if not all of the kernels popped and the time on the box is almost perfect in terms of cooling time. I could live off of this product!
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
i loooooovee kettle corn and this is definately mygo to brand. itsnot too sweet, just perfect. the bag is perfect to eat out of becausewholikes getting theirknuckles all greasy. i also hate washingdishes so this helps me alot. it also makes iteasy to share! myonlycomplaint would be that it only comes in a 3 ct but the taste,i can kill a couple bags in onesitting myself.
Brianna R.
I love love love this popcorn! It is a definitely a staple, I always need a box in my house. The sweet and salty flavor is amazing and it comes in a pop-up bowl so there's no dishes, just pop, enjoy, and trash the plastic bowl. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?
Karlee G.
Albany, KY
I've never really been a kettle Korn person and I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but this stuff is pretty good. The only down side is the bag feels slick or oily but it is up to date so it's not old. Amazing taste!
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I swear this is the best kettle corn in the universe! Nobody can make kettle corn so perfectly as Orville! Perfectly sweet, perfectly salty every time! This is my favorite movie night snack.
Sharon C.
Hamilton
Kettle corn is my favorite. I've tried a lot of brands, but none comes close to Orville's. It has very few unpopped kernels, and it tastes the best. And the pieces are huge.