Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Cashew Lovers uploaded by kandiss J.Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Cashew Lovers uploaded by L. Pretti S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #83 in Popcorn

Every Bit As Delicious As The Original—this Time Made With Crunchy Cashews.

Corn Syrup Cashews Sugar Brown Sugar Butter Cream Salt Popcorn Less Than 2% Of: Soybean Oil Salt Soy Lecithin

Kimmy J.
Lansing
I'm a huge fan of cashews and then it's mixed with popcorn. I feel the price is high for no reason on this one. I thought I would love these but didn't care much for them. I was disappointed in the product. I would personally never try this again, but others might like it. I'm weird when it comes to food.
kandiss J.
This has popcorn and cashews, and a delicious glaze. Its very sweet and crunchy so i cant eat very much. But its yummy. Its a great treat. I really recommend it.
Erika J.
This stuff is delicious! The caramel coating is so tasty and the mix with cashews is to die for. I'm not able to eat very much if this in one sitting though as it's very sweet. But it's a great treat!
Gretchen C.
My favorite is the cashew poppycock. It has a great sweet yet savory flavor. It is probably healthier than potato chips. I would highly recommend this brand. All of their popcorn is awesome!! I definitely purchase this product when I find it on sale.
Susan Y.
Columbus
Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers is one of my favorite Gourmet popcorns because of the cashews. My down fall for Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers is the Cashews.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Christy C.
This sweet goodness is a personal favorite. I would say it is a family favorite, but I usually hide it and eat it all by myself. It is one of the greatest snacks ever made.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Have seen these gourmet peanut glazed covered popcorn snack in the store for awhile now. Today was the first time I purchased a bag and I now I must get another bag or two. Their absolutely addictive. I couldn't get enough of them. Their on sale at Rite Aid right now I'm gonna be back before the sale it over to get me another bag
Julie M.
Get your floss ready because this one's a winner 😉😉 Seriously could not put this bag down!!! It is amazingly good! Reminds me of my mom's home made Carmel corn... with added cashews 😍 #fingerlickinggood #carmelcorn #cashews #topsnack #holidayfood
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Food gifts can be tricky - you want something from the grocery store so it's easy to pick up, but it still has to be "fancy" and delicious enough to be special. Everyone I know loves this mix and it makes a great supplement to a gift. Gift card and bag of Poppycock - perfect last-minute treat that will definitely be enjoyed.