Orville Redenbacher's Popping & Topping Buttery Flavor Popcorn Oil uploaded by Teran F.Orville Redenbacher's Popping & Topping Buttery Flavor Popcorn Oil uploaded by Indira H.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's Popping & Topping Buttery Flavor Popcorn Oil.
Gourmet Popping Corn.
Great for topping popcorn.
Rich buttery taste.
Artificial flavor.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Foodie Expert
If you love movie theater popcorn, you should have this in your house. Who can afford to go to a movie theater every time they want that hot, delicious, buttery popcorn?! Okay, I guess I could go more but I don't have to. This brings movie theater popcorn to you, without the expensive ticket. A little goes a long way. Perfect for movie nights curled up on the couch.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Foodie Expert
We use this to coat our airpopped popcorn. I usually purchase it at target and find it on sale. The ingredients aren't the best but it's much easier to use than whole butter when trying to qualm hungry kiddos!
Phillip W.
Carrollton, GA
This is the only brand we use. We bought a air popcorn popper about a year ago and if you don't have Orville Redenbachers butter flavor popcorn oil then you are missing out on some theater grade tasting popcorn!! Family loves it.I highly recommend to anyone that loves buttery delicious popcorn.
kimberly m.
Humble, TX
The Orville Redenbacjers popping and topping buttery flavor popcorn oil is simply amazing and makes a mouth watering treat to a late night or movie night. it enchanted the buttery goodness to the popcorn buy 10000 if you haven't tried this buttery goodness you need to its making my mouth water just thinking about it.
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
Yes, it did add some extra flavor to our popcorn, but it just wasn't that great. it didn't pop as great of popcorn. a lot of kernels were unpopped. adding as a topping was a mess too. I'll stick with our regular way of popping popcorn. corn oil and some no salt.
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
I used this with the Orville popcorns and it brought a great taste to the popcorn. It wasn't as salty, it was just right. The buttery flavored oil had the popcorn very tasty.
morgan w.
We eat a lot of popcorn so I thought this would be a great way to get a movie theatre feel but even though it tasted okay - it made more of a mess than I thought. with little kids it's not the best idea..
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
Foodie Expert
Prepare to be addicted to this madness in a bottle. I need to put this in a lock box when it is in my house.... it's that good #Fatfood #Noshame #itsamazing
Allie V.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Used this butter when I air popped, some popcorn. It gave some much needed flavor to the popcorn. That and some salt made it like the movie theater.
Jamie L.
We didn't enjoy the way this oil cooked the popcorn, it made it soggy. Also, we were expecting it to add a butter flavor to the popcorn. It did not.
Whitney D.
Foodie Expert
How does this topping compare to butter from the movies?
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
I wish they this bottle bigger, would you agree?