Orville Redenbacher's Popping Corn, Gourmet, Butter, 3 - 3.3 oz (93.3 g) bags [9.9 oz (280 g)]

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #44 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Natural & artificial flavor. 100% whole grain. Microwave. 0 g trans fat per serving. Orville Redenbacher's - the only gourmet popping corn! Orville Redenbacher spent over 40 years developing the perfect popcorn - one that pops up lighter and fluffier than ordinary popcorn. This commitment to quality makes Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn the no. 1 popcorn and the favorite snack for so many families. No other snack draws a crowd like a warm delicious bowl of Orville Redenbacher's. Share some today! You'll like it better, or my name isn't Orville Redenbacher. Good source of fiber. No added diacetyl butter flavorings. 25% of daily grains in 1 serving. USDA daily recommended amounts = 6 oz equivalent grains. One serving contains: 1-1/2 oz, 25% daily amount. see more...

• Where can I find coupons for Orville brand popcorn products?1 Answers
Sharon T.
My favorite is movie theatre popcorn. I love the smaller bags. I am the only one that eats popcorn at my house so these are the perfect size for me.
Jessica C.
Belfry
Best brand of popcorn hands down. It's the best flavor with the best butter flavor. No other popcorn competes.
Melody G.
Valley Center
By far the BEST microwave popcorn I have ever had. This product is ALWAYS on my shopping list weather it is a grocery list or my WALMART list. I literally get sad and will go out to the store specifically for this popcorn and will sit waiting for the  timer to go off so I can go retrieve this yummy snack!!
Chelsea L.
This is my all time favorite snack. I love how it is easy to eat out of and you don't get buttery hands. The pop up bag is very handy and it is simple to open. I would definitely recommend this type of bag and brand to others!
Kimberly K.
This has got to be the best popcorn which has been around for years. I do not feel that this popcorn is comparable to others and exceeds my expectations. The popcorn is very affordable & is very buttery. I always recommend this popcorn to my coworkers.
April M.
Fontana, CA
This is the only type of popcorn that I buy. The flavor is unbelievable and it is so fresh. Nothing else even comes close to it. When we have family movie night on Friday's, this is what we pull out. Some people add ingredients to their popcorn... It's only because they haven't tried this.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
These are really good popcorn brand ! I love the butteriness these have and the flavor of it! I purchased at Walmart and will definitely buy again !
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Great popcorn! Great price. Great flavor. Great packaging. Would like mlfe butter. Easily accessible! Would recommend.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Great popcorn. Always buttery but not too heavy feeling. I enjoy eating this as a late night snack as it's not too heavy.
Mariah T.
Pueblo
The best popcorn hands down not too buttery and pops perfectly its great for a movie night or just for a simple snack
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Where can I find coupons for Orville brand popcorn products?