Orville Redenbacher's Popping Corn, Gourmet, Butter, 3 - 3.3 oz (93.3 g) bags [9.9 oz (280 g)]

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Natural & artificial flavor. 100% whole grain. Microwave. 0 g trans fat per serving. Orville Redenbacher's - the only gourmet popping corn! Orville Redenbacher spent over 40 years developing the perfect popcorn - one that pops up lighter and fluffier than ordinary popcorn. This commitment to quality makes Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn the no. 1 popcorn and the favorite snack for so many families. No other snack draws a crowd like a warm delicious bowl of Orville Redenbacher's. Share some today! You'll like it better, or my name isn't Orville Redenbacher. Good source of fiber. No added diacetyl butter flavorings. 25% of daily grains in 1 serving. USDA daily recommended amounts = 6 oz equivalent grains. One serving contains: 1-1/2 oz, 25% daily amount. see more...

• Where can I find coupons for Orville brand popcorn products?1 Answers
Melody G.
Valley Center
By far the BEST microwave popcorn I have ever had. This product is ALWAYS on my shopping list weather it is a grocery list or my WALMART list. I literally get sad and will go out to the store specifically for this popcorn and will sit waiting for the  timer to go off so I can go retrieve this yummy snack!!
April M.
Fontana, CA
This is the only type of popcorn that I buy. The flavor is unbelievable and it is so fresh. Nothing else even comes close to it. When we have family movie night on Friday's, this is what we pull out. Some people add ingredients to their popcorn... It's only because they haven't tried this.
Kimberly K.
This has got to be the best popcorn which has been around for years. I do not feel that this popcorn is comparable to others and exceeds my expectations. The popcorn is very affordable & is very buttery. I always recommend this popcorn to my coworkers.
Chelsea L.
This is my all time favorite snack. I love how it is easy to eat out of and you don't get buttery hands. The pop up bag is very handy and it is simple to open. I would definitely recommend this type of bag and brand to others!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the closest to movie theater popcorn that I have ever gotten. I really love the salt and the butter on this. It's so savory and satisfying, one of my favorite popcorns. And the price is super cheap! If you haven't tried this yet you need to go buy some asap!
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
Reviewing this popcorn is making me hungry already. Yum! Who doesn't have to hear the blissful popping coming from their microwave. Once it's all popped you throw it in a bowl and enjoy a cozy movie night. Its affordable and delicious! Must give it a try!
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is the best popcorn by far! Pops quickly and the perfect buttery flavor! Just like the popcorn in the movie theaters! I find this has the best ratio of salt and butter compared to other brands! I highly recommend this brand for all of your popcorn needs!
Emily C.
The best popcorn you can buy! Easy to fix and the extra butter is included in the same box. I continue to buy this product time after time because it is so delicious. I would definitely recommend this over any other brand.
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
We love popcorn in our house. It's a great go to snack for our kids. It fills them up nicely and feels like a treat. We always pop a couple bags for movie night and also non fires. We can find it almost anywhere and it's affordable.
Ana H.
I decided to give these a try. And they are actually very good, just the right amount of butter, excellent to watch a movie, also the portion size is just right.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Foodie Expert
Where can I find coupons for Orville brand popcorn products?