BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kira M.
This ish is amazing. The pop up Bowl was a really ingenious method of popcorn delivery and saves people Bowl washing later? Great work guys. Love the taste, light and fluffy without coating your mouth in a weird oil film. Overall great popcorn.
Laikyn G.
I'm not a huge popcorn fan but OH MY WORD THESE ARE INCREDBILE. These used to be the "home style" recipe and they are sooo tasty! Just the right amount of salt and hint of butter. I never finish my popcorn but I'll lick the bag clean if it's this recipe!
These are my favorite pop corn brand. They are a little pricey in my opinion but it is worth it. They have the perfect amount of butter on them, not too much not too little. And it is so convenient for me to not have to get a bowl and eat them like that, they come inside their own bowl!! Which I love
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
These are a staple in my house! It comes in it's own bowl?! Which means one less dirty dish! The flavor is always perfect. This is Friday Night Movie Night must have. I did my popcorn in hot sauce for spice! Muy Caliente! Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Sandwich Sauce
Stacey C.
My grandmother bought this from Walmart or Publix. I like that the bag can sit up while I'm watching tv/movies. What I don't like is how I have to open the bag. The product is too hot for me to opening the plastic top straight from the microwave.
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
Orville has always been a household preference since I was a child. It has the perfect amount of butter and salt and coming fresh out of the microwave it's like popcorn from the movie theater. Usually everyone needs their own bag so two boxes a month is good. And there are so many sales that help support the habit.
Megan C.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love these pop up bowls. They are so quick and easy snack. I eat these a work all the time as my midday snack and it's so convenient. It cools down faster and with the rip off top you don't have to worry about burning your hand on a hot bag!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This brand is always the very best popcorn no matter what variety! These bowls are super convenient and make for a great snack or movie night companion! Price is worth it and reasonable! Love this brand!
Tonia H.
I love these pop up bowl bags. Im a busy mom with already way too many dishes. Its nice to just toss the bag in the microwave and pull it out ready to eat from. No dirty hands no dirty bowl afterwards.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I love this brand of popcorn. It always has great taste and flavor. I am a repeat consumer. It's very affordable. You can find it at places like Walmart or target. I definitely recommend to everyone.