BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch White & Sharp Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn Snack: Gluten free Kosher Per 3/4 cup serving: 130 calories; 0g saturated fat; 220mg sodium; 4g sugars see more...

• Were can I find this causes at our local supermarket doesn't car...1 Answers
Margarita G.
Oh my God you guys are forcing me to do reviews on every single thing that I said that I have tried so since I tried the Orville Redenbacher's pop crunch white and sharp cheddar make flavored popcorn snack I suppose I will write a review on it it's really good
Lisa h.
So good. I love the salty and sweet flavor. This is really good and I really like to have this as a snack. I am a first time customer and I am about to become a repeat customer. I recommend this to others
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I like that you can actually taste the difference between the different cheese flavors because usually mixes like this have one mixture of seasoning and every piece tastes the same.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
The mix of sharp cheddar and white cheddar is amazing!! The two just go together so well.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
The Orville Redebacher's Pop Crunch White and Sharp Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn Snack is very yummy. I love the flavor of white sharp cheddar! I prefer normally popped popcorn but this is a great snack to have on hand. And the calories aren't too bad either!
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I love popcorn. I love cheesy popcorn. I'm usually not discriminating - I'll eat cheap microwavable popcorn, movie theater popcorn, and gourmet kettle corn popped fresh at the farmer's market. But I can say, without a doubt, this is the nastiest popcorn I've ever tried to eat.

The texture is all off. The popcorn has a hard shell on it, rather like the one formed when you make caramel corn, but it isn't a sweet shell. It's just hard. Then, cheese dust is applied to the outside of the shell. The cheese dust has very little flavor to it, so when you pop these into your mouth it's like crunching down on chunks of Styrofoam with a vaguely cheese-like flavor.

Afterwards, your mouth feels funny and there's an unpleasant aftertaste. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
This popcorn did not have a cheesy taste. It didn't taste like much of anything. In addition to the taste, the texture was off for the kind of snack it is. You know those tins of caramel popcorn people get in the winter? That's the texture it had. Not what you would expect for a cheesy popcorn snack. I think I'll stick with Smartfood when it comes to White Cheddar Popcorn.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
No buena ni mala esta combinación pero a mí en especial no me cautivó mi atención
Haley C.
Very tasty. Pop corn is a great snack for movies. The price is reasonable and I like regular popcorn but this is a good thing different
aimee c.
These were better than I thought they would be. I really wanna try the other flavors now. They were very light and crispy
Yolanda M.
Downey , CA
Foodie Expert
Were can I find this causes at our local supermarket doesn't carry these I would love to try them?