BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Parmesan Herb Mix

Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Parmesan Herb Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
This popcorn is so delicious! Literally just melts in your mouth and bursting with flavor. The parmesan and herb is Awesome! Popcorn doesn't have that greasy after taste left in your mouth that you're still feeling hours later either. Go get some yall!
Telluride, CO
Leesburg, VA
This tastes really good! It's a little healthy, it's not junk food or anything. I'm actually a first time eater of this. This is obviously popcorn with herbs in it. I like the taste and it met my expectations.
Orville Redenbacher makes super light and delicious popcorn. It's a great texture and doesn't feel as greasy as other prepackaged popcorns. It's easily accessible at Walmart and super tasty. I recommend it. This is a must-have in your cupboard for a snack you can get them at Walmart.
Barbourville, KY
I sometime buy Orville Rederbachers popcorn I like it and would reecommend it to others it is a good tasting snack. I like the caramel or regular.
I've never tried this popcorn before. Since I am a popcorn eater. I will definitely try it. I have never saw it at my local grocery star.
Toronto, OH
The seasoning is spot on and the perfect balance of flavor and crush and the popcorn is so light and airy and fluffy we LOVE it!!
Oakland, CA
Popcorn pop right in the month. Right out of the bag. Ready to go. Great for movie night at home. No hassle piping in the mouth.
If you want the perfect on-the-go popcorn snack, this is it. Absolutely amazing, flavorful and overall delicious. 100% recommend.
Lowville, NY
2,153 reviews
I love Parmesan so this definitely was a really delicious popcorn flavor to try very healthy and perfect if you’re on a diet

Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Parmesan Herb Mix

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email