Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Parmesan Herb Mix

Is this taste artificial?
Omg this looks good. Is it 10 outa 10?
How does it taste like the real deal or artificial. And does it last long or is it gone fast and how much does it cost. And what places sell this product
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Parmesan Herb Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Orville Redenbacher makes super light and delicious popcorn. It's a great texture and doesn't feel as greasy as other prepackaged popcorns. It's easily accessible at Walmart and super tasty. I recommend it. This is a must-have in your cupboard for a snack you can get them at Walmart.
I love popcorn and I totally recommend this if you love popcorn kids will enjoy them too
Toronto, OH
The seasoning is spot on and the perfect balance of flavor and crush and the popcorn is so light and airy and fluffy we LOVE it!!
Lansing, MI
Not bad as far as taste. I was slightly I.pressed by the flavor. My son thought it was just okay. I might buy it again.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite flavor but definitely the better option on the market! Crunchy and crispy
Barbourville, KY
I sometime buy Orville Rederbachers popcorn I like it and would reecommend it to others it is a good tasting snack. I like the caramel or regular.
The flavor is amazing. This is such a delicious affordable snack! I tried this once and I was hooked
Madison, AL
not so healthy...but do like the individual pop up bags. low fat/butter only. bogo sometimes...
This popcorn is so delicious! Literally just melts in your mouth and bursting with flavor. The parmesan and herb is Awesome! Popcorn doesn't have that greasy after taste left in your mouth that you're still feeling hours later either. Go get some yall!
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pretty good, not greasy and has a good flavor bt I wouldn't buy it again as I didn't love it