BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #69 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Orville Redenbacher is my favorite store bought popcorn. It taste good, easy to use instructions and this is sold in most grocery stores in my area. I buy this all the time popcorn is needed, I would recommend this popcorn. The taste and flavors are amazing.
Vera H.
I tried this popcorn for a different taste. Sweet like kettle corn not a pro for me. Cons don't like it. Need my regular salty popcorn. No did not meet my expectations. Disappointing taste. I could be just me. I I would recommend this if someone likes sweet corn
Karthikeyan C.
NEWARK, DE
i have tasted this and it is okay. Havent tried all the different flavours, may be those will be more good. will try it out. it just met my expecations and it is afforadable too. will try out other flavours.
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
Have a tasty sweet treat with Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Brown Sugar Cinnamon Flavored Popcorn snack conveniently in a bag for on the go yummy goodness when you need something for the road!
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
I bought these at my local Publix out a bin. They were delicious. I haven't found anything like it since. I went back and bought the other 12 bags they had left. I even ordered some off the internet. Then the company stopped selling them. Please bring these back they were phenomenal I loved them
Jackie W.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is my least favorite popcorn. I think it's the combination of the cinnamon with popcorn that I don't like. but, not everyone has the same tastebuds so I'm sure that some people love this corn for something different
Lisa H.
Kalkaska, MI
When it comes time for my evening snack I like something sweet!! Orville Redenbacher Brown Sugar Cinnamon popcorn is everything I like all wrapped up in one package!! Fresh hot sweetness!! You'll love this after dinner or while watching a movie.
Soo B.
Rolesville , NC
I really love sweet popcorn and prefer it to normal popcorn. This has a fantastic taste and reminds me of the popcorn that Boy Scouts sell. I'm giving it four stars because the bag is not as big as I'd like it to be. Good product overall.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Not a fan of this pop up bowl it really doesn't work all that great like it's supposed to but the popcorn inside is still great!
Ruby S.
These are great for a snack especially when you have a sweet tooth! Super light and delicious. Even my son enjoys these.